Ch. 35

I'm so sorry , but last chapter I completely forgot about Clifford and Bruce . Like , I literally forgot they have these two dogs . So they're back for this chapter , excuse my dumb arse for forgetting .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up bright and early in the morning to Phoebe shaking his shoulder gently , he shifted a bit and looked up , giving Phoebe a smile , "Good morning . What time 's it ?" He whispered .

"Almost seven a.m ." Phoebe whispered back , "Mumma told me you need to wake up ."

"Yeah . Thanks . I'll be downstairs in a bit ." Harry nodded , Phoebe gave him a smile and left the room , shutting the door quietly behind her .

Harry looked down to Louis , who had his face stuffed into his neck and arms around his middle . He smoothed down his bedhair and kissed his temple , before slowly and carefully untangling Louis' limbs from around him .

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and use the toilet , walking back into the room to dress in proper clothes . He kept looking over to Louis to make sure he was still asleep , finding himself smiling at him . Before he left the room to go downstairs , he leaned down and kissed Louis' cheek a few times , pulled the covers higher up to Louis' chin , then left the room .

"Good morning ." Harry walked into the kitchen , Jay turned to face him and smiled , "Good morning , dear . Is Louis still asleep ?"

"Yes , sleeps like a baby ." Harry smiled and pet Clifford and Bruce , leaning down to pick Doris up when she ran up to him , "Good morning , bug ."

Doris smiled and brought her hands to his hair , "Good mornin' . Today it's achoo's birthday ."

"I know ! Isn't it cool to have a birthday on Christmas Eve ?" Harry sat down at the table with Doris on his lap , Doris nodded , "Yeah . I have a birthday in F-Ferb-Ferubary ."

Harry gaped at her with a childish smile , "You were born in February ? Me too !"

Doris giggled and nodded her head , her tiny finger poking Harry's dimple . Jay smiled at them , "Their birthday is February tenth ."

"Mine is February first ." Harry poked Doris' cheeks as she poked his , "Alright bug , as much as I love cuddles I need to go help your mumma make breakfast ."

Doris pouted but nodded , climbing off his lap to go pet Bruce . Harry stood up from his seat and went to stand next to Jay , "What can I help with ?"

Jay took the pan full of scrambled eggs off the stove , "Could you get the bacon from the fridge ? I'll do the frying . Mind making the salad ?"

"Sure ." Harry fetched the bacon from the fridge , Jay told him which vegetables to take out for the salad , turning to make sure Phoebe and Daisy weren't burning the toast-breads .

"Mumma where's the strawberry jam ?" Daisy opened the pantry door , Jay helped her find it , "Don't put a lot on the toast , like last time ."

"It was one time ." Daisy put the jar next to her on the counter .

Harry smiled down at Ernest , he picked him up and sat him on the counter next to him , "Did you sleep well ?"

Ernest nodded , "Can I help ?"