Ch. 58

Enjoy x

~~

Louis stood out on the balcony , watching as the marine was getting closer and closer . He smiled when Harry pressed himself against his back , arms around his waist and chin on his shoulder .

"I wish we could've stayed for longer ." Louis leaned back against him , Harry kissed near his ear , "I'm so proud of you , you know that ?"

"Stop it ." Louis shook his head yet still smiled , trying to pull away from Harry's embrace . Harry held him tighter and peppered kisses on his neck , "No , I'm serious . We started this progress about a year ago , and you've come so far - baby you went in the ocean with me , that's just incredible ."

Louis blushed soft-pink and turned around to face him , cupping his cheeks , "Thank you for being there through it all ." He pulled him closer and pressed their lips together , Harry held him tighter .

Soon enough the cruise ship reached it's destination , Louis and Harry grabbed their suitcases and backpacks and left the room , going up to the reception to give back their room key cards . Harry kept his arm around Louis as they walked across the bridge to get off the ship , Louis only smiled and pressed closer to his side .

"Back on land , feels amazing ." Louis sighed out as they stepped off the bridge , "The ground is stable , can you believe it ?"

Harry only chuckled and squeezed him into his side , "Had the most amazing four days with you ."

Louis poked his dimple , "Most amazing four days ."

They went to the parking lot , Louis whined a bit when Harry said he forgot where they parked .

"Haribooo ." Louis pouted , Harry squished his cheeks , "Shut it , let me think ."

"With what brain , exactly , you goober ?"

Harry scrunched his nose as he tried not to smile , "Just wait til we get home , can't bite your limbs off in the middle of this parking lot ."

Louis gaped as he played along , "I only have three though ! Don't take those away too ." He punched him lightly in the abs , Harry let go of his suitcase and wrapped his arms around him , leaning down to bite his shoulder .

"Stop , you animal ." Louis laughed as he scrunched his shoulder up to his ear , Harry kissed his cheek and pulled his arms away , "Let's go , I think I remember where we parked ."

~~

~~

"Did your mum say if they can make it ?" Harry asked as he settled on the couch next to Louis , who then laid himself down with his head on Harry's lap .

"Yeah , they'll be here ." Louis smiled , "Haven't seen them in two months , miss my little monsters ."

"Perfect ." Harry ran his fingers through Louis' hair , "I'll tell my mum we'll have dinner with them on Saturday here at ours , she wants to come over and help me cook ."

"I want to help too ." Louis turned to lay on his back so he could look up at him , "Give me simple stuff to do ."

Harry poked his cheek , "How many times have we been through this ?"