i like her

Y/N

New school, new life, new me.

Well it's really, new school, shitty life, same me. Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Life isn't even exciting anymore, just the same bull shit happening every time.

Father said he was on a business trip..I don't think he is on a business trip, He's probably smooching with some woman he found off the internet.

My mother is a bit of a jerk for not listening to me. Oh how many times I've seen my father making out with a woman on the couch on my way home from school.

Yet my mother still won't believe me, my father always use the 'we're just close friends since childhood, we do this all the time'..yeah right. And my mother would believe him.

Anyways, like I said life isn't exciting..well my life to be exact. Never really close with my parents, never been and never will.

Right now I'm walking to my new school. Gotta prepare for the popular bully kids, I mean why is there a lot of them? Like almost every school has it, what's the big deal? Their just like the rest of us anyways.

...

C/N

"So...who's on our next hookup list?" I say to Emma teasingly, and ate my fries.

"Jake."

"Ew, not jake!" Harmony said.

"Jesse?"

"Yeah like I'd touch your boobies..no thanks." Jesse said, flipping his hair, Emma rolled her eyes.

"But actually I got a date." Jesse smirked, we gasped.

"Who?!"

"That hottie." We glanced the way he was pointing and saw the captain of the soccer team.

"Of course it's the captain of the soccer team,"

"And of course he's name is Noah."

"But how? Wasn't he straight?" Harmony asked.

"Well, I have a cute ass so shut up." I giggled and agreed.

"Ooohh..new girl alert!" Emma chimed and I turned around.

A girl walking with a tray of food in her hands. She was wearing a cap, covering her face a bit. I moved my head a bit to see her face fully.

"She's cute."

"I bet I can glam her up though, those jeans aren't cupping the right places."

We watched as the other woman went to a table and sat down. Rotating her cap and began eating.

"Holy- she's hot." Emma blurted out.

"Emma please don't tell me she's next?"

"Oh for sure." I groaned as Emma stood up and went to the new girl's table.

"Hey newbie." Emma hummed, sliding next to the new girl. If you are guessing how we knew she was new, well let's say Emma knows everyone. Everyone. And you'll know for sure when some joins in the middle of the semester.

"Come on Emma, you'll scare the poor girl away."

"Don't listen to them," Emma huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Anyways...you like women?" the other woman looked at Emma, and it made Emma's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"You guys gonna beat me up?"

The new girl then looked at me. I just froze, the look and her deep voice..it did something to me. Oh god, it really did. And I did not expect her voice to be deep.