mahal

A/N: This contains a LOT of swearing. And this is in tagalog hehe. i wanted to write a story in tagalog, just a bit, thankyou and sorry ejshehehe

__________________

You felt like you were about to explode any time now. Why? C/N. That's why.

She still kept throwing paper balls on your back. I'm going to kill her.

"Tangina mo kanina kapa ha," You finally burst out, and turning in your seat. Facing the one and only C/N C/L/N.

"Eh pano ba kasi, di moko pinapasin." She spat back.

"Do you really think, annoying me will make me talk to you more?"

"Well yeah, you're talking right now, aren't you?"

"Aba, tangin-"

"Good morning class!!"

C/N just wore a silly grin, feeling like she had accomplished something. Being a jerk.

.

"Y/NNNNNN, kausapin mo na akooo. Tara lilibre kita." C/N said as we exited our classroom, wrapping her hand around my wrist and dragging me into our school cafeteria.

"So, ano gusto mo?"

"Why don't you ask your Sofie? The one who gave you those?" You pointed at the chocolate.

"Y/N, I can not say no to theseeee. Paborito ko ito eh, at tska hindi naman kami nag flirtttt. Bibigay ko nga ito sana sayo eh, share tayo hehe." She smiled.

"Eh kasi, kanina pa kaibigan mong yan."

"Nagseselos ka?" C/N asked.

"What? Ako? Selos? Ina mo."

The fact is, you were indeed jealous. You knew C/N's friend (Sofie) is also in love with C/N, and they just kept on hanging out together more, Sofie even sends good night and good morning texts to her. It just pisses you off, but you don't want to be super possessive over her, but still..you can't help but think about the worst.

And one thing for sure, you hate admiting that you are jealous.

"Mahal, alam mo naman na ikaw lang gusto ko. Ikaw lang gusto kong pakasalin sa future."

You tried to stop the smile creeping up your face, but failed. C/N grinned.

"So, ano, kain na tayo?"

"Okay, sorry."

"It's fine. Ate, dalawang fried chicken po."

.

"Sa wakas tapos narin ang klase." C/N sighed out while flopping down the bed.

"Huy, palit ka muna ng damit."

"Pagod ako, can you do it for me?" C/N said with puppy dog eyes. You just furrowed your eyebrows at her.

"Yoko nga, ang babaho mo tapos ang pauwis pauwis mo."

"Kapal mo, kala mo hindi siya napapauwis."

"Hindi nga."

"Mama mo." C/N sat up from the bed and as you went toward the bathroom. All of a sudden C/N was running ahead of you and slamming the bathroom door at your face.

"HOYYY! AKO NAUNA!"

"Not technically."

"Technically muhka mo. Dali na!! Tangina nito ang bastos."

C/N opened the door and you rolled your eyes. You step in the bathroom and waited. You two looked at each other. "Oh ano? Labas na." You said.

"Anong labas, sabay nalang tayo." She replied.

"Anong sabay? Never tayo nag sabay maligo, tabi jan."

"Kaya nga, bakit ayaw mo. Hindi ba yon ginagawa ng mga magjowa? Tapos ano, hehe, may pa seggsy scene."

"Gago, mag hintay ka nalang dyan. Liligo na ako."

"Pfft kj." C/N muttered underneath her breath.

"Ano sinabi mo?"

"Wala, I love you lang."

"Lang?"

"Tanginamo wag kana mag ano, mag I love you back kana. Hayop na tayo mag sisimula nanaman ng away."

You rolled your eyes, and smiled. "I love you too," You paused. "Ugly bitch." You continued, then closing the door before she'd pinch you.

"Madulas ka sana."

Right as she said that you did slipped, you let out a yelp. But thankfully it wasn't that bad. "C/NNNNNNN!!!"

"Gago nadulas nga HAAHAHA."

"Yan kasi ayaw mag sabay maligo." C/N side from the other side. "Fuck you." You replied as you hear her still laughing.

.

"Oh kanina kapa naka-ngiti jan ah, sino kausap mo?"

"Wala akong kausap tanga, dimo ba kita video ito oh, dimo narin ba naririnig?" She said sarcastically.

"Nag tatanong lang eh."

"Bobo mo."

"Mas bobo ka."

C/N put her phone on the bedside table and wrapped her arm around your stomach. She then pulled you closer into her body, and inhaled your sweet scent.

"Bango ah."

"Lagi naman." You turned into her arms so you were facing her. You two looked at each other for a while. Till C/N broke the peaceful silence.

"So, may naisip kana bang college na papasukan?"

"Hindi pa..natatakot ako."

"Bakit naman?"

"Eh what if, hindi ako natangap, kung san man ako nag enroll. At hindi pa ako sure kung anong course kukunin ko..."

"Sympre pasok na pasok ka doonnnn. Ang talino mo kaya, as in. Parang IQ mo nasa 100 plus na,"

"OA mo." I replied.

"At sa course mo naman, okay lang yan. Malalaman mona din ano pipiliin mo, and what makes you happy of course."

"Peroooo pano future natin? Pano kung late ako mag decide edi, hindi ako magkakatrabaho and-"

"Mahal it's okay! Wag ka mag rush into things, just relaxxx! I'm here naman, and we can solve this together. Susuportahan kita, okay lang pag matagal ka mag decide, malalaman mona din yon. Don't be scared, I'm here."

C/N pressed her lips against your forehead. Giving you a tender kiss, you sighed and snuggled closer to her.

"Thank you mahal."

"It's nothing."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more Y/N."

____________________________________

yan lang muna hehe, di ko alam ano title kasi mix mix iduno AHAHAHAAH so yan nlng ehee

surprisee? I'm a pipino!