late

Y/N POV

I was climbing up the staircase, running a bit late, or maybe everyone else is just early. No one was in the hallway nor chilling on the staircase. Though I felt someone following me. I turn but saw no one there. I quicken up my pace, freaking stairs, why does my class have to be on the top floor?? On a freaking monday too.

"Hey, wait up."

I stopped and let out a sigh in relief.

"Jeez, it's just you."

C/N was taken aback, "Just me?" a hand on her chest. "That hurts."

She says while getting closer to me, smirking cheekily. I smirked, leaning on the wall.

"What ya want me to say? Pillow princess?"

"Oh, fuck off, I'm so not." C/N said.

Our bodies close to each other, both of C/N's hands on my sides. I looked down on C/N's lips. Hmm, let's see. I caress her cheek, smiling innocently. They yelped in surprise as I flip our positions, taking a hold of both her hands, and hid it behind their back. My free hand already sneaking in her jeans, unbuttoning her button.

"Pillow princess. We both know who's in control here." I whispered onto her ear, seeing how it made her shiver. I place a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Today must be your lucky day then."

They husked back, I pulled back a bit and looked at them. C/N then turned us around, okay what the fuck, since when did she became so strong? I thought.

But I was so fucking excited. My heart began to beat faster as she pin both my hands on the either side of my head. Both our breathing was heavy and I could feel how hot her breath was. Our bodies flushed into each other. She leaned closer and caught my lips in hers. I instantly moaned. I love the feeling of her wet tongue in my mouth, it drives me insane.

I kissed her back, my hips already moving eagerly. Earning a slight chuckle from her. "Someone's impatient." She breathed on my lips. Capturing my lips once again. I whined as she slipped her knee in between my legs. C/N let go of my hands and I immediately wrapped them around her neck, and pulled her even more closer, deepening the heated kiss.

Her left hand was placed on my hip, helping me as I grind down on her leg. I let out a moan in their mouth. C/N's hand made its way on my breast, I felt myself get even more wet as she began kneading it.

"Please, C/N." I pulled away a bit.

"Please what, baby?" their eyes looking right into my fucking soul, that might be up in cloud nine after they fuck me, fuck, I am drenched.

"Please just, fuck me. I want your fingers inside me, I need to feel you inside me, C/N. Please, I'm so fucking wet right now." I begged.

Losing control? Fuckk yes.

"You're my bitch now."

"Yes, I'm all yours. Your bitch, your slut, your personal fuck toy..please, baby."

"Fuck." she let out breathlessly.

I toss my head back and let out a low moan as I felt their fingers enter my pussy, and immediately started pumping in and out. I began moving my hips with her hand, and fuuuuck was she fast.

"Shh, keep quiet love." her hand clasp over my mouth to lower the noises I was making, which is partly her fault, for being so fucking good with her fingers. Damn.

I leaned my head on the side to give them more access on my neck. I cried out on her hand as she bit on my neck while circling my clit with her thumb. My hands made it under their shirt, scratching her back and sides harsly. That's definitely leaving marks, just like the bite they made on my neck.

She swirl her tongue on the mark, and placed a soft kiss. After that moving to the side, sucking the spot between my shoulder and neck.

My muffled moans, sounds of her lips, and the wet sounds of her hand inside my jeans was the only thing that can be heard in the staircase. She took of her hand on my mouth to unbotton my shirt. Smiling at my now exposed chest, her lips placing wet kisses on top of my breasts. I whined, grew more wetter and closer to climax.

"Fuck, C/N..deeper, please."

They happily obligated, pushing deeper inside my pussy. Making my toes curl inside my shoes, and my nails dig onto their skin. Their hand back on my mouth.

I'm close, I'm close, fuck, fuck, fuck.

And if it wasn't fast enough before, C/N quicken her pace even more after feeling my vagina tightening on her fingers.

"Look at me please, love? That's it..come for me."

I did what she said. Looked at them in their eyes. Feeling my body tense up and rigid as I scream her name onto her hand.

They remove their hand on my mouth and slowed down the pace. I let out a really heavy breath and slowly calm my fast breathing. My legs was shaking like hell. But thankfully I didn't fall over, because C/N was hugging my side while taking her hand out of my jeans.

"Open your mouth."

That turned me on again. I opened my mouth and let her finger inside, I groaned at my taste on her fingers.

"Good girl." they whispered as I lick her fingers clean.

After it was clean, C/N began buttoning up my shirt and jeans.

"Yeah, my panties is definitely ruined." but thankfully, I've got a pair in my bag.

She laughs and placed a kiss on my lips. "We better get to class."

"I don't think I can even walk."

C/N smirks, "Pillow princess, who?" she joked. They took both of our bags, wearing them both. I shriek in surprise as she picked me up, bridal style, and began climbing up the remaining stairs.

"Such a princess." she says. I am not even going to lie, for now on, I am a princess.

"Fuck you." my face was red.

"After school."

I hate being late, but because of, getting fucked at the staircase by my beautiful girlfriend, well.. she's an exception. I might as well get late all the time, kidding. Not.