Rain and a Kiss

Y/N's POV

I was at work, packing my stuff and heading home.

I walked out of the building.

"Oh come on!" I yelled out in frustration. It was raining! And I don't have an umbrella or a car, since I just walk to my house.

I huffed and just walk in the rain. I shivered as the rain fall through my shoulders and my head. I continued walking till I felt none of the rain drops falling down my shoulders.

I looked behind me and gasped. There was a women next to me holding an umbrella.

"Hi, Y/N!"

"C/N! Hi! Long time no see! And by the way thanks for the umbrella."

"Your welcome, where ya heading to?"

"My house, you could stay there for tonight, it seems like it will rain hard."

"Okay, thanks."

We were walking to my house, C/N was my crush back at college. She was also my friend, but when we graduated we separated and continue with our own lives. I blushed furiously at how close we are, I still like C/N. I glance at her and she was more beautiful then ever.

We arrived at my house, and she took a seat on the couch.

"What do you want? Water, juice, soda?"

"Water is fine, thanks." I nodded and went to the kitchen, I gave her a glass of water and said that I would get some clothes for her.

I returned with a grey tank top and shorts sleeping shorts on my hands, and I changed my clothes to my sleeping clothes.

"Thanks, Y/N." She said as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Your welcome." I smiled at her. We just stare at each other's eyes. I would literally get lost in her E/C eyes.
She slowly leaned in and closed her eyes. I gasped when she kissed me on the lips. Did she just-my I-is this-im dreaming, okay nevermind it's real!

I kissed her back, feeling fireworks explode through my body. She really is kissing me! And I'm kissing her! Ah! Help me! Is this real!? I'm in heaven. Thank you Lord for this blessing!! God her lips are so soft. And gosh she was such a good kisser.

I pushed her gently on her back and sat on her lap, I deepened the kiss. I let my tongue lick her bottom lip for entrance and she opened her mouth and we swirled her tongues together.

The kiss got quickly heated and C/N moan on my open mouth. We separated, gasping for air. And I saw C/N all flustered, she blush when she caught me staring at her.

I took her chin between my index finger and thumb and looked into her eyes.

"Your so beautiful C/N, and I've been wanting to do that to you for so long. And I hope that this isn't a mistake or a regret to you, because it isn't to me, for me it's perfect."(A/N:Jeez that was so cheesy)

C/N smiled at me and leaned up to place a soft kiss on my lips before pulling back.

"No Y/N, this isn't a mistake or a regret. I liked it, and I hope to do it more in the future and to be with you. I love you Y/N Y/L/N with all my heart, will you be my girlfriend?"

I had one tear and she wiped it away with her thumb that I didn't know was placed on my cheek. I held her hand that was on my cheek and smiled at her.

"Of course. I love you too C/N C/L/N." We shared another kiss, but this time this was our first kiss as girlfriends. We both smiled in the kiss.

And I can't help but feel so happy. And it's because of her, it's always because of her.

____________________________

What you guys think? Sorry if it's badxd, but I hope you enjoy! -Potato.