play & ride

Y/N was just scrolling through her phone, while taking a sip onto her alcohol drink. They could feel their body starting to heat up. She was also getting bored. Luckily, she had a wife that is playing video games to annoy, and probably do something else.

“Hey baby, whatcha playin'?” Y/N said, not really having the slightest interest in the game. Their whole attention was on their wife. Y/N thought of how beautiful C/N was looking tonight.

“Hi baby, just the usual. What's up with you?”

Y/N hummed, then slowly made her way in front of C/N. She wrapped her arms around the back of C/N's neck and sat on her lap.

C/N smiled innocently, hugging Y/N while still playing in her computer. But then she stopped for a bit as Y/N leaned closer to her neck.

“You had a drink haven't you?” Y/N saw the way C/N's corner lips curl into a sly smirk.

“Mmm, what if I said I did? What are you going to do about it?”

Y/N started to grind down onto C/N's lap and gasped. “What is that?” they asked as they felt something poking from her wife's shorts.

“Just a little surprise.” C/N says, placing down her controller and taking off her headset. Y/N wasted no time in pulling down C/N's shorts, getting off of C/N's lap as they did so.

“Jeez, do you just wear that everyday?”

“Not everyday, but today was the right day of wearing it. It seems.”

C/N smiles then took Y/N's hand and made them sat on her lap once again, the strap on just up against Y/N's lower stomach. C/N immediately started placing kisses on Y/N's neck.

“Baby..” Y/N moaned out breathlessly, pulling C/N closer to her. C/N squeezed and knead Y/N's ass from underneath her skirt, she licked Y/N's neck all the way to their ear.

You're so beautiful right now with that flush look of yours. And I'm aching to be inside you. Please, ride me baby.”

Y/N bit her lip suppressing a moan from escaping her mouth after hearing those words coming out of their wife's mouth.

Fuck!” Y/N cursed out as they felt C/N's fingers go down on her and began rubbing her pussy.

Fuckk baby, you're so wet for me.

Y/N felt her vision getting blurry from the tension and probably the alcohol. They smiled, getting turned on even more. Y/N took off her shirt and revealed her bare chest, they tend to not wear anything underneath since they were at home with her wife only.

“So beautiful..” C/N sighs.

Y/N whimpered as she slowly took the strap-on in her pussy. Which went in so easily, because of how wet she was. Now they were fully sat onto C/N's lap, with C/N's 'dick' inside of Y/N.

Go ahead baby. Start riding my dick.”

Both of the woman let out a moan as Y/N started to grind her hips down.

Y/N's breath started to get heavy. Her moans and the sound of her wet pussy rubbing against the strap was filled all over the room.

C/N took Y/N's left nipple into her mouth while her one hand was kneading the other.

Shit mommy yess..” Y/N was now riding even faster, her mouth letting out heavenly sounds into C/N's ear.

C/N moved back and grabbed both sides of Y/N's hips and held them in place, Y/N whined at the sudden stop of movements but moaned even louder as C/N started thrusting up into her. Y/N threw their head back, letting C/N take the lead.

You're such a slut for mommy.”

Y/N felt herself near the edge after hearing those words. “Yes.. fuck, I'm your slut- mommy.. ugh shit C/N.”

“You like that? You want more?

“Fuck yes! Please, please fuck me deeper C/N. Fuck make me cum.”

C/N felt turned on at how Y/N was begging to her. C/N began thrusting much rougher and deeper. Y/N felt like she was floating in the clouds.

Right there!!” Y/N was leaning behind the desk, her nails gripping onto it. Definitely leaving scratch marks on it. Their boobs bouncing like crazy, giving C/N such a nice view to look at. C/N watched Y/N's face, how flushed she look, tears starting to form from her eyes, her mouth gaped open, letting out sounds that turns C/N on.

“You're such a dirty little fuck.”

Y/N was so close. And C/N knows it.

Please mommy, I'm so closee. Make me cum, please make me cum.”

With one hand on Y/N's waist, C/N's other hand went down onto Y/N's clitoris and began to encircle it. While also licking Y/N's nipple.

“Fuck mommy, fucckk I'm close- shit.. yess ugh fuck yes.”

Cum for me baby, cum for mommy.”

Y/N moaned out C/N's name, arching her back. C/N helped Y/N come down from her climax, smiling as her wife was squirming above her.

As Y/N calmed down, C/N took out the strap-on making Y/N whine at the empty feeling.

Look at this beautiful work of art that you made. You did so good baby.” C/N said while chuckling softly. Y/N looked down and saw her juices coating the strap-on. C/N felt her heart jump into her throat as Y/N knelt down on her knees.

Y/N looked up and wore a sly smirk, her face flushed and looking tipsy.

They took the strap in their mouth. Y/N began bobbing her head up and down onto C/N's 'dick' while also pushing up a bit so that it was rubbing against C/N's pussy.

C/N let out a deep breath. Her right hand grasping onto Y/N's hair and helping them go up and down on her.

Fuck.. you look so hot baby.”

C/N bit her lip as Y/N started to gag at how deep the strap was going in her mouth, reaching the back of her throat.

C/N moaned. “Baby, I-”

Then their doorbell rang.