i like her pt.2

Y/N

C/N hurriedly backed away from me, and I frowned. "Why'd you pull back?"

"This..is wrong."

C/N is not mine, she's not my girlfriend. We've just met a couple times, and have little conversations..yet why did those words sting me. Makes me feel like, I'm wrong.

"I'm sorry, I must've thought about this all wrong. I honestly believed you enjoyed it..." I mumbled the last sentence, but she must have heard it. Her face was now filled with shock and regret.

"I do enjoyed it, but we can't—you're with Emma, and I can't treat Emma that way, I can't do that to her. It's wrong."

I was just staring at her. I was completely puzzled and shocked by what she had just stated.

"Emma and I? We're not a thing," I said. "I don't even think Emma is into dating, from what I heard from others—she's a.." I stopped, remembering that the person in front of me is literally Emma's bestfriend. And Emma seems like she is capable of ending my life.

"..a playgirl. We know. Let's just say, her last really screwed her up. From then on she just hooks up with random people in school, that's why everyone knows her. But she," C/N stopped mid sentence as we heard talking from out of the pantry.

We shrugged it off and I nodded, encouraging C/N to continue. She did, talking lowly.

"She likes you, Y/N. That's why we made rules on hooking up, because we were afraid this would happen and that'll break her..again."

"I'm sorry," I blurted out. "Ugh, I feel like a jerk now for being oblivious..I really thought she's just like that! And even worse is that..I can't return her feelings. I like someone else."

"Damn..then why are you guys fucking? Cause that's fucked up..no pun intended."

I almost choke on nothing at what she said. "I know, I know! I just..she needed a 'stress reliever', that's what she meant and I...needed practice?"

"You're joking."

"I'm not! I really wanted to try, I told her and she said she's fine with it!"

"Righttt..the only stress she's getting is not having enough beauty sleep."

"Well, I didn't know that!" I defended myself, because it really is true. "I am suppose to be at the café right now, talking to Emma. About...that. That's when I realize I forgot my hoodie and went here, surprise to see you and actually glad because we get to finally kiss. I finally kissed my crush, which knows about what's happening between Emma and I..which I also think is weird to tell your bestfriend that she is fucking her crush and gosh please don't tell me she get into details."

"She did not, thank gosh. But did I hear that right? 'I finally kissed my crush?"

I blow out a breath, tapping my fingers on the side of my legs. "Um, yeah...?"

"You def didn't need practice with Emma.."

"I literally just realize I like you after Emma and I practiced the third time..we only 'hang out' like four times."

"And you really decided to go on a fourth one." she crossed her arms in front of me.

Jeez are the dudes not yet done using the kitchen? They're gossiping like crazy.

"She surprised me! And she told me that her exams are coming up and she was stressing out! I promise that was the last."

"Well that's true. But Emma never fails a subject, she may hook with random people but she is hella smart and doesn't stress about her school life at all."

I just nodded slowly. "So um..after I talk with um, Emma, do you want to hang out?"

"Depends of what type of—"

The both of us shrieks as the door to the pantry opens wide, revealing Nick. He looked at us confused. "What the hell are you two doing in my fucking pantry?!"

"Run." is all C/N said, while taking a hold on my hand.

I followed her out of the kitchen with Nick chasing us from behind. I was laughing my ass off while I look over to see C/N's puffed face.

We made it out of Nick's house and out of his view, luckily we out ran him, our hands were still intertwined. C/N's face was still puffed.

"Um, what's going on with..all, yeah.."

I pointed at my own face while looking at her. She realizes and finally let out the breath she was holding in during our run.

"Sorry if I scared ya, I tend to puff my face whenever I'm like in panic mode."

"Well no need to panic, we survived."

"Barely."

...

Third Person's POV

"C/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Emma requested. C/N purses her lips, letting out a deep breath.

"What is it you wanna talk about?"

"About Y/N.."

C/N grew pale and quiet. So did Emma. There lay an awkward silence between them. All C/N was thinking was that how she hoped Emma wouldn't kill her.

A few more seconds later, Emma started clapping. Not impressed but also impressed type of clapping.

"W..why are you clapping?"

"It's just..damn, you got her. You got our crush first. I'm impressed!"

"You're not mad..?"

"Only because you didn't say anything about your little crush on her, but other than that..nope! I really thought I'd get to change her mind, but she really likes you...so how was the kiss?"

"How did you—"

"Oh little, I know everyone. I have my ways."

"Do not call me little, I'm short but I am older than you! And also... she's amazing at kissing, my mind went blur."

"Thanks to my practice."

"Oh fuck you."

_________________________________

Soo...not "gxg oneshots" anymore! :p really thought you guys would get some segsy time? Ha! No MWAHAHAH i suck at writing those