Thunder storm

You jumped and quickly hid your face underneath the blanket. You are already a freshmen, in college, yet you still get scared whenever there was a thunder storm.

You still can't get over your fear since childhood.

You shudder in fear and clutch the blanket, and tried to be quiet as possible. Or else you'd wake up your friends that was fast asleep.

"Y/N?" You widen your eyes as your heard a voice behind you, and a hand on your covered shoulder. Your face turned red in embarrassment.

"Y/N, wake up your having a nightmare." C/N gently shook you, also removing the blanket covering your face.

"You okay?" C/N she asked softly, you felt your heart flutter but then you yelped and cover yourself once again when you heard the crashing noise.

You felt embarrassed being such a baby in front of C/N. But you widen your eyes when you felt arms wrapping from behind you. And legs tangled with yours.

"You have a fear of thunder storms huh?"

No shit sherlock. Okay, no. I shouldn't be this sarcastic when I'm the one scared. You thought to yourself.

All of sudden C/N started singing 'blackbird'. You couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"You suck at singing."

"Fuck you bitch, I'm trying to calm you down."

"You're literally going to break my eardrums."

"I can't believe you'd rather listen to the thunder storm than my voice." She joked.

You smiled and turned in her arms, you look up to her and saw her looking back at you. She smiled softly and tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.

Her right hand making its way under your shirt, and started to rub your back in circles. You felt like exploding at the next thing she did.

Her free hand made its way on the back of your head, and she pulled you closer to her. Placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Sleep tight Y/N, I love you."

"I love you more." You said tiredly and eventually doze off to sleep, safe and content in her arms.

______________________

Yepppp super short oneshot. Sorry about that hehe.