Taehyung continued kissing and biting and licking Jungkook's back and nape whereas Jungkook was in too much pleasure, he wanted to grab something, but he couldn't get anything suddenly he grabbed onto something and started squeezing it.

Taehyung was busy abusing Jungkook's back to see where Jungkook's hands were going but his member was grabbed he stopped kissing and biting. He looked at Jungkook's hands when Taehyung was about to pull Jungkook's hands away the latter squeezed them.

"Ahh, ~ baby what are you doing?" Taehyung asked moaning.

Jungkook was too indulged in pleasure to know what Taehyung was saying. Taehyung turned Jungkook around got rid of his hands and gently pushed him onto the bed hovering over him.

Taehyung attack his lips, his one hand goes on Jungkook's nipples squeezing and the other goes down to Jungkook's dick jerking it at full speed, the pleasure was too much for Jungkook he could feel a knot in his stomach indicating that he is near.

"I-I am cum- nooooo" Jungkook was about to cum when Taehyung put a cock ring on his cock.

"Not so fast baby," Taehyung said backing off and looking at his masterpiece.

Jungkook's hooded eyes in pleasure, mouth open gasping for air, moans leaving from those sinful lips, neck, and chest filled with his hickeys, nipples turn slightly red, all over Jungkook was looking very inviting to Taehyung.

Taehyung got up and took a whip and hit Jungkook's thighs with it and later let out a painful yet pleasured moan. Taehyung hit him again and again on his thighs, Jungkook's moans were making Taehyung hit him more and excited him.

"You like it right?" Taehyung asked now hitting his chest earning a nod from him "Words baby" Taehyung gave him another hit.

"Ye-yes" Jungkook managed to say.

Taehyung stopped whipping him after every part of Jungkook's body except his stomach was filled with whip marks and started stripping himself.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung stripping himself. He just wanted to jump on Taehyung and bite every part of his body but couldn't since the vibrator was still in him.

After stripping Taehyung again hovered over Jungkook.

Taehyung's dick was on Jungkook's face, he handcuffed Jungkook's hand on the bed-hovered board and put his dick in Jungkook's mouth, and started thrusting immediately.

Jungkook on the other hand when Taehyung put his dick in his mouth started sucking it when Taehyung thrusted in his mouth he gaged but still sucked him soon it turned into pleasure and pleasurable tears started falling from his eyes.

"I-I am near baby" saying that Taehyung cummed in Jungkook's mouth which sucked him completely.

"V~" Jungkook moaned onto Taehyung's dick sending vibrations to his whole body.

Taehyung removed his dick from his baby's mouth and looked at him for a few seconds then kissed him again not caring if he tasted his own cum, he just wanted to enjoy Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung's hand went down and removed the vibrator from Jungkook's ass and started massaging his ass.

"Cu-cum" Jungkook said in between the kiss.

Taehyung understood what Jungkook wanted to say and removed the cock ring from the latter's cock who cummed moaning Taehyung's name loudly in the kiss. Taehyung didn't want to stress him much since he was still pregnant.

"Shall we baby?" Taehyung asked for Jungkook's permission as he positioned himself in front of Jungkook's entrance who nodded.

Taehyung put some lube on his dick and was about to put a condom when Jungkook stopped him "I want you raw" Taehyung kept the condom aside and put his dick in Jungkook in one go.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a few minutes to get adjusted until then he gave more marks and hickeys on Jungkook's body.

Soon, Jungkook nodded and Taehyung started thrusting into him at in animalistic speed from the start.

While thrusting Jungkook moaned loudly struggling in his handcuffs. Taehyung knew he hit the prostate so he pulled Jungkook's legs on his shoulder for better access and started abusing his hole, his prostate.

Jungkook was tugging on his handcuffs wanting to get free and scratch that muscular back he kept tugging again and again in pleasure and in need to be free, he looked at Taehyung who freed him.

The moment Jungkook was freed he grabbed Taehyung's back and pulled him closer. 

"V~"  he moaned as his prostate was getting abused. Jungkook was starching and marking Taehyung too.

"I-I"

"Me too baby" both cummed together.Jungkook cummed on thier chest and Taehyung in Jungkook.

Taehyung flopped on Jungkook who ruffled his hair and pecked his forehead both panting.

"I want to ride you," Jungkook said.

After that, they had many rounds and stayed up till midnight.

A/n - HAPPY NEW YEAR🎆🎊