Did They??

Next morning,

With Yoonmin,

Yoongi was sleeping and cuddling something he thought was a pillow and started snuggling his nose "So warm and hard"

"Of course my Kitty my chest will be hard, I work out and I am a mafia" Jimin said.

Yoongi opened his eyes and found he was hugging Jimin's naked chest and that man was looking in his eyes with his hands on Yoongi's waist.

Suddenly,

Yoongi realised that he was naked on the bed with his boyfriend. His face immediately turned red and hided in Jimin's bare tattooed chest which made Jimin chuckle and squeeze his ass "Ahh~" Yoongi let it out a low moan and he would feel Jimin's member getting hard, he looked at Jimin.

"Don't worry I won't do anything to your pretty already swollen ass" Jimin again squeezed Yoongi's ass who hide his face in Jimin's chest.

"Why are hiding now you were very bold yesterday taking the initiative first" Yoongi blushed.

Jimin removed their blanket, Yoongi was about to hide his body with hands but Jimin carried him in bridal style and took in the washroom and Yoongi gave him a confused look.

"What? You think you can walk?" He put Yoongi in the bath tub followed by him and filled him with warm water and took a bath.

Yoongi in Jimin's arms went and saw everyone in the same conditions as the two.

With hona (Hoseok and Ana),

Ana woke up rubbing her eyes and was about to move when he felt a pain in lower body and that's when she realised that she was naked, she tired get up but fall down with a loud thud and started crying.

Hoseok came out running when he heard the noise, he was taking a bath so he quickly showered himself wrapped the towel around his waist and came out running, as he came out running he saw Ana on the floor crying so immediately ran to her and hugged her.

"Shh it's alright" Hoseok said patting her back while hugging her and when she calmed down he picked her up and made her sit on the bed and sat besides her.

"What happened baby?" Hoseok asked Ana who currently looking at her boyfriend's bare chest dripping water and unconsciously touched his body.

Hoseok immediately hold her hand and stopped her making her look at him "Don't do it baby, otherwise I won't be able to control myself and I don't want to fuck you again"

"We last night?" Ana asked Hoseok with a red face as she started flashback to yesterday night

"Yes baby and you were the one who came to me first" Hoseok said with smirk and took Ana in his arms and went to washroom and made her in the bathtub and Hoseok said beside her.

After bath, they both went down seeing Namjin in the same state.

With Namjin,

Namjoon woke up with pain in his lower body and groans sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes and then looked at the room it wasn't his room then he realised "Oh my god it's Jin room" he said in shock and started thinking what happened last night and then realised he was naked on Jin's bed.

"Oh my god don't tell me we did it" Namjoon said in shock not knowing there was someone who was sitting on the sofa and enjoying what is happening he continued "Oh mo did I just sleep with person I like"

"Well.... I liked it too now that I think of it but was it true that I took the initiative first?" Namjoon thought out loud.

"Yes it was you" Jin said keeping the book aside and got up from the couch and went to Namjoon.

He picked him and put him in the bathtub for the bath.

After bath, they both came down. They were the first ones to wake up and go down.

With Taekook [whom you all were waiting for]

Jungkook woke up first, he opened his eyes only to widen them more when he saw Taehyung hugging him, his hands on Jungkook's waist and Jungkook's hands on his chest he blushed at the sight and only to make things worst he realised that Taehyung was shirtless since he could feel his abs and thick chest he blushed more now he was tomato red.

He tried to move and get up from Taehyung's grip without waking him up but as he moved Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook's face which made his and Jungkook's face only inches apart.

Jungkook now admiring Taehyung's sleeping face, his pouty lips, squished cheeks in the pillow, the moles, his eye lashes.

Unknowingly Jungkook moved forward until their lips meet. Jungkook realised what he was doing he was about back away when Taehyung held his nape and kissed him he unknowingly kissed him back.

After a few minutes,

They parted the kiss for air. Taehyung opened his eyes only to find a red blushing Jungkook.

He removed his hands from Jungkook and sat back and removed the blanket revealing his naked body.

He got up that's when Jungkook realised he was naked on a bed with Taehyung 'NAKED ON A BED WITH TAETAE WHAT HAVE I DONE' he thought not realising that Taehyung is behind him.

Suddenly,

"Ahh" Jungkook yelped when Taehyung removed the blanket and pick him up and went in the washroom.

Taehyung made Jungkook sit in the bathtub and started the tap to let it feel it warm water and went towards the shower and started taking the shower knowing at Jungkook was looking at him.

After the shower,

Taehyung goes to bathtub "Go ahead" Jungkook does as he was told. Taehyung sat behind him.

It was silence between them but not awkward they were enjoying each other's company, Jungkook leaned back on Taehyung who wrapped his arms around Youngers waist.

"Taetae" Jungkook called him getting a hmm in response.

"Last night did we?" Jungkook asked Taehyung looking down playing with his fingers shyly, Taehyung smirked and leaned on Jungkook's ears and said "What do you think?" Jungkook was completely red.

After a few minutes,

Taehyung got out the bathtub wrapped a towel around his waist and picked Jungkook up in bridal style and took to the room.

He gave him his pair of clothes which the younger gladly expected it and wore it.

Taehyung took Jungkook down in bridal style to the breakfast table where the tops were smirking and the bottoms were shy.

"Oh, Taehyung did you two last night?" Jin asked smirking making Jungkook red.

"Oh hyung they must have done it look at their necks filled with hickeys" Jimin said smirking.

"No we didn't". Taehyung and everyone including Jungkook were like 'what?'

"Then why is my lower body paining" Jungkook asked Taehyung in confusion.

"You feel down Kookie" Taehyung said unbothered but still noticing Jungkook's reaction who doesn't know whether he should be happy or sad.

"Then what happened because I remember Jungkook kissing you" Jin said getting what from everyone expect Taehyung then again looked at Taehyung waiting for answers.

Taehyung kept his fork down and said "Yesterday-"

FLASHBACK

HAHAHAHA you thought they did no they didn't and I am notgood at writing emotional scenes so I don't think you will need tissue becausein a few chapters there is going to be a big twist but it's up to you