Flashback (M)

A/n - Anything written in italics without '....' is the flashback.

When they reached the room,

Jungkook pushed him on the bed and seductively started crawling towards him he could see Taehyung's member getting hard, he kissed him this time Taehyung kissed him back with the same passion, that's is when Taehyung flipped them and now he was hovering Jungkook.

Taehyung's hands were on either side of Jungkook's head and Jungkook's hands were in his heads enjoying the moment and getting excited.

Taehyung was getting more and more hard, Jungkook could feel Taehyung's rock hard dick so started grinding up and down leaving, small moans left from with his mouth which was swolled by Taehyung "Mmm~~'".

Taehyung left the kiss got up from the bed and looked Jungkook who was already a mess "Don't Jungkook I don't want you to regret it later" he turned around only to be hugged by his Kookie who whispered in his ears "I won't regret anything with you Taetae" Jungkook started to kiss Taehyung's expose neck, the weak point of Taehyung but he controlled himself and removed Jungkook's hands and walked in the washroom.

"What is his problem he made me fall from him first then started playing hard" Jungkook said pouting "But I will not let him go like this" with an evil smile.

Taehyung came outside the washroom with only a towel wrapped his waist and couldn't see Jungkook anywhere.

He sighed "Good he got his sense back otherwise I wouldn't be able to hold it any longer" he was walking towards his closet, when someone pulled his towel down said "Then who is telling you hold any longer" in an seductive tone.

He turned around only find Jungkook wearing a bunny outfit his long legs were on full exposure that outfit could barely cover his ass those bunny ears which suited him the way he licked his lips seductively and made his way to Taehyung he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and seductively whispered in his ears "Take me to heaven, V" and licked his ears.

That's it Taehyung lost it he put his arms around Jungkook's waist pulled him closer "You better not regret this" pulled him in a kiss and Jungkook kissed him back making it a hot make out session.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's dick hard again so he started grinding it. The only cloth left between those two was Jungkook's bunny outfit.

Taehyung squished Jungkook's ass, Jungkook moan and Taehyung took the chance and entered his tongue in his mouth exploring it and having a tongue fight.

Taehyung slaps Jungkook's ass and he got it he wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist then Taehyung walked them to the bed and lay Jungkook down on the bed and hovered over him without breaking the kiss.

Jungkook broke the kiss since he was out of breath, Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and suddenly Jungkook felt naked and realised that he was naked "So beautiful" Taehyung said smirking and then started marking Jungkook's neck

Taehyung was kissing and sucking Jungkook's neck marking him as his, suddenly he stopped at a point he swirled his tongue there "Ahh~" he found Jungkook's sweet spot and he smirked at it. Suddenly he got up and went out of the room leaving a confused Jungkook.

"Huh where did he go leaving me alone?"  Jungkook said pouting.

Soon,

Taehyung came back in the room and looked for Jungkook only find me sitting on the floor rubbing his ass on the other side of the bed.

"What are you doing there?" Taehyung asked keeping the things he brought on the night stand and went to Jungkook.

"I-I fell down" Jungkook said doing grabby hands towards Taehyung who chuckled and picked him up.

"But how did you fall down?" Taehyung asked him keeping him on the bed.

"I didn't know it was the edge and what is that?" Jungkook said pointing at the things Taehyung brought.

Taehyung got up and went to the things he brought and removed a vibrator, seeing that Jungkook gulped.

"Taetae" Jungkook looked at Taehyung's smirking face.

"Spread your legs baby" Taehyung said in a commanding voice and Jungkook did as he was told.

Taehyung put some lube on the vibrator and put it in his hole "AHHHH" Jungkook screamed in pain, Taehyung kissed him to divert him from the pain and then turned on the vibrator and started kissed and leaving hickeys on chin, neck, collarbone and shoulders.

"Ahh~~" Jungkook's moan were making Taehyung crazy.

His one hand was on Jungkook's nipples other hand had the remote, as he started sucking and biting his nipples and increased the speed of the vibrator "Ahhh~~Taetae" Jungkook was already a moaning mess.

"That's not my name baby" Taehyung said biting his nipple and increasing the speed.

"Ahh~~ V~~" Jungkook said was trying to touch himself but Taehyung stopped his hands and looked at him, his eyes were hooded back with pleasure, lips parted, moaning and looking inviting to Taehyung, drool leaving his lips.

Taehyung's hands went down to Jungkook's dick and started palming it leaving his nipples whereas his lips went to Jungkook's lips and attached them together swallowing all his upcoming moans. He started to jerk him.

"Mmhh~~V~~" Jungkook said between their kiss.

Taehyung broke the kiss and got up increasing the speed to high then looked at Jungkook who looked in his eyes and gulped when he looked at his member.

Taehyung was eye fucking his Kookie.

Taehyung was proud to see the master piece he created and that Jungkook was pre-cuming already, he smirked.

Taehyung bent down looking at Jungkook who is looking back at him and positioned his mouth in front of his dick and took it in. Jungkook gasped at the warmth around his member and looked at Taehyung who was sucking is dick.

"Ahh~~V~~" Jungkook was moaning.

Taehyung was sucking his dick hard and fast while bobbling head up and down.

Inside his mouth his tongue was swirling on the tip then licking the length which made Jungkook go crazy.

"V~~i-I am gonna" Jungkook released in Taehyung's mouth who swallowed each and very drop of his cum and left his dick with a pop sound.

"Tasty" Taehyung said licking his lips and going to Jungkook kissed his lips.

After a few minutes, of heavy make out he realised that Jungkook wasn't kissing back so he opened his eyes and parted away only to find him sleeping he sighed kissing his forehead and got up then looked at his hard member.

"What have you done Kookie?" he went to the washroom dealt with his problem and came out cleared everything then slept cuddling his Kookie so snuggled into his chest more.

"I-" everyone was speechless and Jungkook was red like a tomato.

"He left you hard and slept?" Namjoon asked in an unbelievable tone getting a nod from Taehyung who started eating again.

"I-I am sorry" Jungkook said with teary eyes looking at Taehyung who looked back and asked "For starting it or leaving me hard"

"Bo-both" he hesitated but said it even though he liked it.

"Well I liked it but hated it that you slept" he again started eating and others including Jungkook look at him with 'What the hell' look.

"Btw, kookie where you got that bunny outfit from?".Yoongi asked being curious.

"I don't remember" Jungkook said trying hard to think.

"He got it from our special room, which we made for our future lovers' pleasure" Jimin said smirking where as the bottoms were red.