Stalker

Jungkook was in his room and playing games when he got a message from an unknown number.

"Who is this?" he asked himself.

Unknown
Hello baby

Jungkook
You have gotten a wrong number

Unknown
No baby, I know, it's you, Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook
Who are you?!

Unknown
I am someone you know but don't know

'What the hell' Jungkook thought 

Jungkook
Who the hell are you

Unknown
Chill baby I am your stalker

'What the hell ?! My stalker?!' He thought

Jungkook
Just leave me alone

Jungkook kept his phone side, putting it on silent mode and slept hugging his pillow thinking that it was Taehyung.

'I will Hobi hyung to find him out' Then he slpet.

The next day,

During breakfast,

"Hobi hyung I want your help" Jungkook said to Hoseok and got everyone's attention.

"What happened Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"Hyung, I got a message from an unknown number yesterday night" Jungkook said while eating.

"Did you ask who it was?" Namjoon asked a little worried.

"Yes, hyung I did but that person. Oh, wait a minute, I will show you the texts" Jungkook removed the phone from his pocket and showed the messages. 

After seeing the messages,

Hoseok said "Don't worry Jungkook I will find him" he received an 'Ok' from Jungkook who walked back to his room to change for his work. After changing, he, Namjoon and Yoongi went to work.

"Hyung what do you think?" Hoseok asked Jin.

"Is there any way to get connected to Taehyung?" Jin asked everyone present.

"I will search for it" Jimin said.

"Didn't you two drop him yesterday?" Jin asked Hoseok and Ana.

"We did Hyung but, he just asked us to drop him at some corner" Ana said.

"Hmm. Do you remember where?" Jin asked.

"Yes hyung, but it was nowhere near or around his place" Hoseok said.

"What the hell is he planning?" Jin said in frustration.

"Don't know hyung" Jimin said, sighing.

"I will find that person who Jungkook talked about" Hoseok said getting up.

"I will try to find Tae" Jimin said.

"Hyung" Ana looked at Jin.

"He better know what he is doing and Ana please help" Jin said. Ana helped him as he had just come home from the hospital.

With Taehyung,

At his new place,

He was in the gym, training when Rose came in and sat on his lap. that frustrated Taehyung.

"What the hell do you want now?" Taehyung asked pushing her and getting up.

"Why didn't you take me yesterday to the company?" she asked pouting.