Baby Taekookie

"Kookie is safe, he is out of danger now" Lisa smiled. Everyone sighed in relief but suddenly her face turned serious and angry as she looked at Taehyung "Why was he in this condition?!"

Taehyung was ashamed "It's my fault. I am sorry"

"No Tae, it's not your fault, it's his fault," Sana said. Ana slapped her.

"Can't you keep your mouth shut? Because if you don't then it won't be Taehyung who kills you it will be me" Ana snapped.

"Ho-how is bunny?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"As I said he is safe but he is weak, he needs intense care and bed rest," Lisa said. Everyone nodded "For a few days until he is fully recovered he will stay here"

"As long as he is safe and happy," Namjoon said.

"Now, Taehyung give me your daughter, she needs more check-ups than a normal child because she was born pre-maturely," Lisa said winding her hands to take the baby

"Sh-she is alright, right?! No problems right ?!" Taehyung panicked. Lisa sighed patting his back.

"Your daughter is healthy and strong as fuck, just like her parents, she was born before the time that's why I am asking Taehyung. Now, please give her to me" Taehyung nodded. He pecked her forehead and hand her to Lisa when.

"Aww, so cute" the others were cooing when baby Taekookie held Taehyung's necklace. (It was the necklace that Jungkook gave Taehyung on his birthday saying that it is from their baby bun)

"Sorry baby, but you have to come with me for now, later you can stay with your appa" Lisa carefully removed the necklace from her hand and looked at Taehyung who had a boxy smile on his face. She gave a small smile to him and walked away with baby Taekookie.

__________________________

Everyone was in the hospital room beside Jungkook and baby Taekookie, both were sleeping. They were happy seeing both of them alright but worried about the big baby who wouldn't stop crying since his baby came in his hand again.

"Tae, stop crying," Hoseok said giving him a glass of water.

"I can't stop crying hyung" Taehyung drinks the water "I am just so happy that I can't express it, I have my baby safe and sound and the bunny is also safe, and Sana is at the base captured. I can't be happier. I am just waiting for my bunny to wake up"

They heard sounds from Jungkook's side. Taehyung snapped his head toward Jungkook and saw him waking up. Jungkook blinked a few times getting adjusted to the light, after adjusting he tried to get up but couldn't because of the pain in his lower body.

He realized that his bump is not and panicked with teary eyes 'Where is my bump?! My baby!! NOOO!!' Jungkook thought and tried to get up but then he felt a hand on his holding it tightly with a boxy smile on the person's face while crying.

"Taetae, our baby-where?" Jungkook was fully panicking.

"Shh, bunny our baby bun is alright" Taehyung patted his head. Jungkook looked confused "See there" Taehyung pointed at the crib beside Jungkook's bed.

When Jungkook looked in the crib and saw their baby wrapped up in a pink fluffy and soft cloth, he sighed in relief and showed his bunny smile, also crying. The others thought that they should leave the couple alone, so they left the room.

"Is that our baby bun?" Jungkook asked while looking at his baby bun and then his Taetae.

"Yes bunny, she is our baby bun" Taehyung sat beside Jungkook and helped him sit up.

"She is so cute" Jungkook looked dreamily at his daughter.

"Do you want to hold her bunny?" Jungkook nodded happily. Taehyung picked her up and then gave her to Jungkook.

Jungkook cooed at her smiling and playing with her lips and small chubby hands which were out of the cloth because she was moving too much while Taehyung was looking at them with hearty eyes.

When baby Taekookie opened her big almond doe eyes looking at the two men who were looking at her with some kind of emotions in their eyes that she couldn't understand, she looked confused. Taehyung leaned a little closer to them and baby Taekookie saw the necklace.

She held it in her hand, playing with it and making Taehyung come closer to her as she pulled the necklace, Taehyung let her. It seemed like she remembered the necklace which made Taehyung happy and cooed at her, Jungkook was confused.

"Taetae, why does it seems like she remembers this necklace?" Jungkook was confused.

Taehyung turned his head towards him while still getting pulled by his daughter "When Lisa was taking her for a check-up, she held the necklace tight in her hand" Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

"Let's just say that our baby remembers the gift she gave to her appa on his birthday," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah" Taehyung kissed Jungkook. 

They shared a loving and long kiss until they were interrupted by a kitty and a koala pulling Taehyung who whined at the loss of his bunny's lips making everyone chuckle and Namjoon smack his head.

"You are kissing in front of your child," Namjoon said. Baby Taekookie started crying because she didn't have the necklace she was playing with in her hand.

"See, you made my baby bun cry," Taehyung said to Namjoon who gave him a 'wtf' look.

Taehyung leaned towards her, baby Taekookie stopped crying when she got the necklace in her hands again and started giggling and smiling a little making everyone coo at her. 

"She got our smile Taetae" Jungkook giggled.

"And your giggle" Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips

"Anyways, we called Lisa and she-" Rose was interrupted

"I am here" Lisa walked to TaeKook and baby Taekookie.

"It seems like she loves the necklace," Lisa said. Taehyung nodded while playing with baby Taekookie. Jungkook looked at them.

"Now, I have to check Kookie," Lisa said. Jungkook handed baby Taekookie to Taehyung who held her carefully in his arms while she played with his necklace.

"So, what will you name her?" Lisa asked while checking Jungkook. TaeKook looked at each other.

A/n - Suggest a name.