【九十三】 winter moments

Start from the beginning

"so, really, i'd better scurry,"
"beautiful, please don't hurry."

"well, maybe just a half a drink more,"
"i'll put some records on while i pour."

they didn't pay much attention to the others, and that led them to completely miss the hushed compliments; or in mark's case, a quieted, "oh, dude, he's flirting!" to johnny.

"mark, shut up before i kick you back to canada," he replied, stifling a laugh.

bonus comment:

user   they look at each other with so much love, you'd think they're IN love.

2.

"come to the practice room at the company!" yelled taeyong through haechan's phone. "taeil hyung and i have surprises!"

he and dayoung shared a confused glance but shrugged and began to round up the other members in the dorm.

when they got to where taeyong had told them to be, the leader and the eldest were sitting on the floor with four huge shopping bags.

"what's in there?" asked mark, gesturing to the bags.

dayoung scratched her cheek as she watched taeyong excitedly pull out a few kitted sweaters in one hand.

"we all have matching christmas sweaters now!" he exclaimed.

to see him smile so widely, the female couldn't help but giggle. "i call dibs on the one with a dog!"

all of them were now eager to get their own and they crowded taeil and taeyong, choosing a sweater and trying it on over their clothes.

dayoung stood next to the eldest, hands behind her back, patiently waiting for everyone to take their pick.

"is it just me or do matching christmas sweaters make us more of a family?" she joked to taeil, making him chuckle.

"we'll be celebrating this year's christmas as twenty four now," he grinned.

taeyong looked up from the paper bag that held the holiday attire and saw dayoung without a jumper. he took the one with the puppy printed on top and rushed over.

"ah, taeyong opp—"

she was cut off by him pulling the top over her head. the sound of his laughter filled her ears as he saw that her hair was all over her face.

"just like you requested," taeyong nodded to himself. he took a step back and observed her outfit, breaking out into another smile. "you're so cute! i can't wait to show these off to czennies~"

he then fixed her strands of hair for her before returning to the other boys, leaving her with taeil once again.

you're cute too, taeyong.

3.

tuesday morning, nct's only female member woke up in a good mood. in two days, it'll be christmas eve, and in three, christmas day.

she completed her morning routine with a spring in her step. pulling on a hooded jacket, she skipped out of her shared bedroom and to the living room.

"good morning!" she greeted the boys that were present. "when did you guys get here?"

the members from the dorm on the upper floor were in the lower one, lounging around and spending time with each other. even though they were together, dayoung couldn't see yuta or haechan.

"not too long ago. we brought decorations for the dorm for christmas," said johnny.

dayoung nodded and let out an "ah" as she looked around, already seeing a few strands of tinsel among the walls and door frames. her eyes landed on the top of one of the frames, squinting them.

"is that a mistletoe?" she asked.

mark laughed. "sure is, yinnie."

"i'll be sure to avoid them.."

☾☾☾

"who even put that there?" dayoung huffed, gazing at the top of the kitchen entrance from a safe distance.

doyoung walked over and stood beside her, crossing his arms over his chest. "haechan and yuta hyung. they've been standing under it every time you passed by."

the younger almost snorted, covering her mouth with her hand.

at the sound of their names, the aforementioned boys popped their heads out from behind the door frame, beckoning her over with a wave.

"how the hell am i supposed to get something to eat without kissing one of them?" she sighed. "they're literally camping out there."

"beats me," joined jaehyun. "we could always just order food."

"okay, that's so unfair!" haechan grumbled loudly.

he got up from the floor and ran to dayoung, taking her forearm in his grasp and dragging her under the mistletoe.

mwuah!

"h-hey—!"

he and yuta both planted loving kisses on her cheeks and pulled away with devilish smiles. she gave them a blank stare and clicked her tongue, ignoring the redness that began to warm her ears.

"merry early christmas, now can i get a bowl of cereal?"

終。
how do you guys feel about a txt female member fic after i finish this one? (': ive already made a character profile hehe