【五十九】 surprising jiahao with concert tickets

while nct was preparing for their concert in hong kong, yingyue was jumping in excitement

while nct was preparing for their concert in hong kong, yingyue was jumping in excitement. she had sent jiahao tickets to the show since it'd been almost a year and a half since she's seen him. she originally wanted to send tickets for both jiahao and her father, but the latter wasn't able to make it due to business matters.

when she was getting her makeup done, her phone dinged, signaling that she received a text message. glancing at the screen, it was from jiahao, telling her that he was noticed by a lot of the fans within the ten minutes he was there. yingyue let out a small laugh right as jaemin came up to her with a camera in his hands.

"someone seems happy~" he grinned. "why's that?"

before she could respond, chenle exclaimed, "jiahao's coming, isn't he?!"

"mhm!" yingyue gleefully hummed.

"jiahao's coming?!" lucas asked from across the room. "that means we have to put on the best show for him!"

after yingyue's makeup was finished, mark, jaehyun, johnny, and haechan led her off to the side. a camera was in johnny's hand as the four boys had an interview with her.

"how are you feeling, flower?" he started.

"i'm feeling really good! i'm so excited!" yingyue answered.

"because jiahao's coming?" asked jaehyun.

nodding, the girl smiled, "mainly, yeah. i haven't seen him in so long. i wanna bring him on stage with us!"

she then turned to one of their managers.

"can jiahao come on stage with us?"

the manager nodded his head and yingyue turned back to the camera. she did a happy dance which haechan joined, the both of them jumping around in joy.

more questions were asked within the five members before they had to get into position. yingyue, being the one to open the concert, shook her hands in anxiousness. a camera (that she was unaware of) filmed her from a distance for a behind the scenes video.

"for jiahao," she murmured to herself with a wide smile.

performance after performance, the group was now running around the stage and just overall having a great time

performance after performance, the group was now running around the stage and just overall having a great time. yingyue, walking along the edge, spotted her younger brother in the front row, waving his nct lightstick with enthusiasm.

"hao!" she yelled.

she asked the security guard for help in getting him over the barrier, and with ease, jiahao was swiftly pulled up on to the stage. his hand was in yingyue's before he got pulled into a warm hug.

the fans cheered at their reunion. one by one, the other members of nct greeted jiahao, whether it was through ruffling his hair, a hug, high five, or something else.

towards the end of the concert, yingyue brought jiahao close to her again and bent down so he was taller than her. noticing she brought her microphone up to her mouth, the arena began to quiet down.

"if you guys didn't know, this is my little brother, jiahao," yingyue began, wrapping her arm around him. "i haven't seen him in, what, two years?"

jiahao shyly nodded before jaehyun gave his own mic to him.

"introduce yourself," yingyue softly continued.

"h-hi, i'm jiahao," the boy blushed, suddenly unconfident in his chinese skills.

because he was so shy from all the encouraging yells, jiahao moved closer to his older sister to which she responded by messing up his hair.

"before this concert ends and nct has to go back to korea, i wanna say some things to jiahao, if that's okay with you guys," yingyue said.

"okay! well.. kid, thank you for taking care of mom and dad while i'm gone. i know it's hard going back and forth, and you're having to be so independent at a young age, but i'm proud of you for being able to do that. school is not that important — woosung oppa already told you and his little brother about this, but rather than being intelligent and the top of your class, i want you to be kind and gentle. however, don't let people walk all over you. don't fall under peer pressure when you're put in that type of situation. you're already aware of this, but don't be like me and not tell anyone about your feelings. if you can't talk to mom or dad about your problems, i'm always here."

with teary eyes, jiahao tackled yingyue, his arms tight around her figure. they were both oblivious to the affectionate stares from the boys and the fans.

"maybe he can join sm when he's older and hang out with us more," renjun joked.

laughing, the siblings pulled away. yingyue lowered her and jiahao's (jaehyun's) mics before telling him, "keep your childhood as long as you can, okay? you don't have much to worry about and i want you it to stay that way for as long as possible. you deserve it."

jiahao nodded and quickly hugged yin once more.

"alright, no more sappy moments," she said. "we still have songs to perform!"

終。
hi uwu i love writing about yin and jiahao i wish i had a cute lil brother ):< but all i got were mean older brothers
alSO @ yin's semi-speech, i didn't know it'd be that long since i typed it on my laptop oopfnekdke