【九十】 award show ‣ jackson's shout-out

once got7's name was called through the speakers, announcing that they had won during mnet's music awards, dayoung immediately jumped up and cheered for the boys

got7 was a few rows behind them and on their way to the stage, jackson wrapped his arms around the girl in a tight hug before going after his members.

the smile on her face never faltered as she sat back down next to taeil. she nodded her head to the beat of lullaby until it dialed down after the group received their trophy.

jaebum gave a short speech of gratitude followed by a bow from all seven of them. he gestured for any of the other boys to speak if they wanted to and now jackson was in front of the mic.

he began to thank his family, the company, his friends, and fans.

when it seemed like he was nearing the end, he said, "there is someone special i'd like to thank before we go back—"

"she's basically my baby sister and best friend. i remember we used to study together to practice our korean since we were both foreigners and she was so small!"

beside him, jaebum and yugyeom could be seen trying to hold in their chuckles until jackson yelled out.

"KIM DAYOUNG! I LOVE YOU, LITTLE SIS! I PROMISE I'LL KEEP TEXTING YOU BACK! you didn't have to call me out during that one livestream.."

with a flushed face, the girl of the subject slouched in her seat out of embarrassment as she felt eyes on her.

"..did he really have to yell that..?" she mumbled making taeil laugh at her.

but her shyness dissipated once she gathered the courage to stand up and cup her hands around her mouth.

"JACKSON WANG! I LOVE YOU, BIG BRO!"

he pointed at her with a grin and sent her a finger heart, ignoring all of the amused stares as well as the looks in awe given by the audience.

"ah, i'm so embarrassed again.." she softly giggled.

but despite the blush that appeared on her cheeks, dayoung smiled, grateful to have a best friend like jackson.

終。
i updated the requests page! please take a look at it as i mentioned the future of this book in there (':
also i'm so sorry for the lack of updates!! i've really only been focusing on my fic for tbz, my school assignments, and my job lately ): i hope you guys understand <3 lots of love from me to you