【百】 7llin' in the dream ‣ ep. 03

〔a/n: AAAAA the hundredth chapter!〕

a/n: AAAAA the hundredth chapter!

her head now laying in renjun's lap, nct's only girl moved closer to renjun with her eyes closed and sleep threatened to take over

her head now laying in renjun's lap, nct's only girl moved closer to renjun with her eyes closed and sleep threatened to take over. the sunny weather plus being in the presence of one of the best boys relaxed her to no end.

he was sitting up with his legs crossed and dayoung had her head resting on his thigh, arms slightly wrapped around it.

just when she was about to fall asleep, the sound of a camera shutter brought her back. opening her eyes, she saw jaemin with a camera in his hands, kneeling in front of the two.

"good morning," he greeted and snapped another photo.

a yawn slipped past her lips but she still gave him a small wave. "hi, jaem."

he took a couple of more pictures then was off to chenle. when he left, renjun's hand found its way back to dayoung's head, petting it like he would with a kitten.

"haechan and jeno are getting ready to swim," he said. "you should go join them. i know you've been eyeing the pool ever since we got here."

she perked up and propped herself up on her elbows, turning to see that the said boys were indeed stepping in.

she looked back at renjun. "are you gonna swim?"

"i'll probably join you later."

nodding, she got up and quickly kissed the top of his head before rushing into the house and upstairs to change. no matter how badly she wanted to wear the swimsuit she brought on her own, she had to settle for the shorts and rashguard that the staff provided since they were still recording.

tucking her hair behind her ears and carelessly jogging down to the first floor, she caught haechan's eye.

"wah, dayoung-ie's coming!" he exclaimed.

"is it cold?" she asked and stepped onto the first stair. "it's cold!"

jeno had already reached the last one, slowly trying to get used to the temperature. an idea came into his head and he walked up to where dayoung stood. he bent down a little bit and put one of his arms behind her knees and the other under her back, scooping her up.