【二十九】 take me back home ‣ ep. 2

november 26, 201805:30location: nct 127's dorm

november 26, 2018
05:30
location: nct 127's dorm

when it reached morning, dayoung's alarm went off, slowly waking the girl up. when she was fully aware of her surroundings again, she found haechan's head resting on top of her stomach as he slept peacefully.

"donghyuck-ah, wake up," she mumbled, trying to pry his arms away from around her waist. "get off, i need to get ready."

either haechan was still dead asleep or he heard dayoung and just chose to ignore her, but before dayoung could pinch his side, the hallway light turned on.

"ah, you're up," sicheng rubbed the remaining sleepiness from his eyes and turned on the room light.

dayoung squinted her eyes at the brightness until she got used to it and gestured to haechan.

"good morning~ he won't let go."

sicheng walked over and quickly took haechan's arms off of her, making him grumble.

"what are you doing?" he whined.

"i have to get ready, dummy," dayoung said, getting up from the bed.

haechan continued to rest in dayoung's bed as she stretched her body and looked at sicheng.

"is anybody else awake?" she asked.

"yeah, i think everyone is, surprisingly. they might be washing up," sicheng chuckled. "they're more excited about this trip and they're not even going anywhere."

dayoung laughed along while picking up the outfit she set out on her desk the night before, "they're probably just happy to get me out of the dorms."

"not even," he tsk'ed and draped an arm around her shoulder as they began walking to the bathroom. "taeyong's gonna miss his child."

"well, he has seven more. he should be fine."

jaehyun exited out of the bathroom to come face to face with sicheng and dayoung laughing together.

"our little yingyue's growing up so fast," jaehyun cooed, ruffling said girl's already messy hair.

"right?" jungwoo agreed from down the hall. "venturing off into the world by herself."

"i'll be gone for a month or two, not years."

rolling the car window down, dayoung waved at the members of nct 127 (except for haechan because we all know he's still sleeping in her bed)

"be good! stay safe!" taeil exclaimed.

"tell your parents and jiahao we said hi!" mark reminded.

"of course! don't burn down the dorm and tell the dreamies and the others i love them~" dayoung giggled. "i'll call you later! i love you!"

and the car then took off and dayoung waved for a final time before she settled back into her seat, rolling the window up. she looked at the cameras around the vehicle and unconsciously frowned.

"it feels so empty without anyone," she told the camera.

"dayoung-ah," one of the managers sitting up front called. "do you wanna play your music?"

"yeah, sure!"

she connected her phone to the stereo via bluetooth and for a while, she sang along to songs by nct and other artists, as well as play a few games with the managers.

they arrived at the airport quicker than they expected and because it was a lot less crowded than when they normally flew, getting through security and checking in was over with in no time.

after she got comfortable in her seat on the airplane, one of the managers gave her a personal camera.

she explained the plan and said, "my little brother is staying with our mom in new york and we'll be staying there until he finishes school so he can spend his christmas break with our dad in china."

and for the next fifteen hours, dayoung spent it sleeping, watching movies, going through her camera roll (and the many dumb photos and videos the boys made for her before she left), and sketching.

終。
i'm stuck in between drawing another jaemin and this photo of yuto

shut up when i made this at two am one night i laughed my ass off and couldn't stop- does anyone else get sleep drunk or just meand ohmygOD i drew yanan + jaemin a bit ago and i stg i think i cried on one of them bc i was listening to 'you can res...

and ohmygOD i drew yanan + jaemin a bit ago and i stg i think i cried on one of them bc i was listening to 'you can rest' by crucial star (um big recommend go listen and tell me ur opinions it's so pretty)