【四十八】 china line vlive

sitting between renjun and kun, yingyue smiled wide at the camera

"hello," lucas said.

"no one's here yet," renjun laughed while chenle greeted the zero viewers.

the girl looked at lucas as he continued to say hello and stifled a laugh, covering her mouth with the sleeve of her flannel.

meanwhile, kun said something about adjusting the lens and sicheng leaned forward to fix it.

"winwin hyung, don't touch it anymore," renjun said.

"be careful," lucas added. "once you touch it, it's gonna break."

yingyue giggled, "pft, don't be mean to him."

"here, pass it to me."

sicheng gave the phone to kun, who moved it, and after he was finished, everyone watched as fan comments flooded the chat.

"HI, EVERYONE!" lucas exclaimed, raising his hand.

"hello, hello, hello!" yingyue grinned and greeted all three phones individually.

"let's introduce ourselves," suggested renjun, putting his hand on lucas' shoulder.

with a strong voice, lucas proudly said, "i am nct's lucas!"

the introductions went by quickly and surprisingly not as chaotic as usual.

"the six of us are nct's chinese people~" lucas nodded.

"that's right!" kun said. "today, we plan to use chinese throughout the entire live."

"people who speak korean should go and buy ice cream," added chenle.

"and boba tea," grinned yingyue.

renjun took a closer look at the comments and yingyue put her head on top of sicheng's, the both of them following suit.

"it's going too fast, i can't read them."

"hey, post slower~!"

"how are they supposed to do that?"