【八十】 after practice stories ‣ dream

the dreamies waved as the door closed behind their choreographer, slumped around the practice room

the dreamies waved as the door closed behind their choreographer, slumped around the practice room. in the middle of the floor, chenle had his head on yingyue's stomach and they laid on their backs.

"what time is it?" asked yingyue as she kept her eyes shut.

"two in the morning," jeno sighed.

"hey," haechan called out. "let's tell spooky stories."

"it's almost may, hyuck."

"oKAy, and? don't be such a scaredy-cat."

"says the one who got scared of a toy spider."

haechan deadpanned at yingyue before nonchalantly shrugging and bringing everyone into a circle on the floor.

"who's gonna go first?" jisung asked.

yingyue raised her hand like a student in a classroom. "me! i have one! it's kind of short too."

the boys turned to her and she took their silence as her cue. with a deep breath, she clasped her hands together.

"donghyuck."

"HEY—"

"kidding! kidding! a little," she giggled. "why don't you tell one? it was your idea."

"alright, fine. where should i start.."

the story was about some urban legend, but the way haechan told it caused shivers down some of the members' spines.

"and when she went to open the closet— AH!"

haechan's screams were followed by the others, but not because of the story. the lights had gone out, making the room pitch black.

jisung tightened his grip on yingyue's shirt as she did the same to him.

"who turned the lights off..?" jaemin asked.

renjun quickly reached for his phone and turned the flashlight on, pointing it around. he hurriedly stood up and ran to flip the switch.

"it's not working!"

yingyue backed up into jisung's chest. "i wanna go home."

before anyone could say anything else, footsteps were heard on the other side of the door.

"who's that?" chenle whispered to the group, earning shrugs.

"it's probably just another idol or trainee," said jeno.

as soon as he finished his sentence, they heard a scream coming from outside. it sounded like a girl in distress and the footsteps got louder. the dreamies cried out and shouted in fear until the door opened.

"got you! oh my god, look at your faces!"

ten exclaimed as he, taeyong, johnny, and doyoung stood at the entrance, laughing their asses off after switching the lights on.

yingyue quieted down and gaped at the older boys. "huh?"

doyoung held his phone up and pressed play to reveal the source of the girl's screams. jisung flinched at the sound and haechan groaned.

"are you kidding me? i was in the middle of a great story!" he fussed.

taeyong stepped closer and held a hand out for yingyue, the others doing the same for the dreamies.

she lightly kicked taeyong's butt. "you guys suck!"

he only giggled in response.

"come on, it's late. we should head back to the dorms."

grabbing their bags, yingyue walked between johnny and jisung, the latter holding tightly onto her hand.

"was it really necessary to turn the lights off though?" she asked.

"hm? you didn't turn it off to make it scarier?" johnny looked down at her.

"what."

終。
a little pre-written series while i try to finish requests <3 also: which 127 member do you wanna see with dayoung more?
++ i'm posting a mafia!tbz fic before i post a mafia!skz one since i already have two skz fics on here heh