Chapter 2: Suga' Daddy

Authors Note:
     I need to preface two things. First, read the commentary in Joe's and Donald's voices, it makes it so much better I promise. Second, Corona does not exist in this story because we don't need that kind of negativity here.

     Also... thanks for reading:)

-------------------

     Woah

     The time is about 7 am, and the sun is shinging bright in through the satin curtains. Joe rubs his eyes..

     "Good morning Jobi baby:)" Trump whispers. (thats trumps pet name for joe, joe+biden=jobi)

     "mmm hi there" joe mumbles back sleepily. They were up all night last night (I'm sure you can imagine;)), surprising for how old they are...but yeah it do be like that sometimes.

     "you're so cute when you're sleepy baby" trump  purrs, leaning over to peck jobis cheek with a soft kiss. "but we need to get up, we have HUGE plans for today"

     "ah and what may they be, dearest doni?" jobi questions.

     "well first I will be going in to sign the presidency over to Kanye, he's my pick to take over."

     "wai wai wai wait right there, better idea..." jobi says. "Hear me out.... Flo-Ri-Da, he can blow the whistle baby"

     "I like your thinkin sweets, he sounds like Florida, the best state, my favorite state, the greatest state of all time" Doni says, using his typical hand motions for emphasis. "Any who, second plan is for us to go to the courts, they love me, and divorce our wives, immediately, so we can legally be together." Trumpett says, gleaming with mischief.

     "bu- but..." joe stammers."shhhhhh no buts," doni says."our third task is to pack and be on my priv jet my 4:20, and the rest is a secret until we reach the moment;)"

     "i- i-" jobi stutters,"you're speechless? i know babes," don smirks. "I'm the greatest plan maker of all plan makers".

--------

2 hours later

meanwhile, in the oval office

     "I, Donald J Trump, hereby sign over all presidential rights to Flo-Rida, effective immediately." *stamp*

     The crowd goes wild, while Kanay nay weeps in the corner. Joe walks over and embraces Doni, sniffing his fragrant spray tan.

      "Alrighty lets go bb, time for step two" Don Don whispers as he caresses Jobi's back and escorts him out the door to his limo.

-------

Later, in the court room.

in walks Doni and Jobi, embracing hands.

     "hello supreme subjects, we are here to file for a div-" Trumpie announces, and pauses as he spots Jill and Melania in the front of the room.

     "We have already taken care of it all, all we need is both of your guy's signatures" Jill states proudly, as Melania squints admiringly at her.

     "say no more" both Don and Joe shout, speed walking to the front of the room"

     After signing the divorce papers, Jobi and Trumpette leave the room joyfuly, back to the limo, they go home and both pack, Doni making sure to snag a pair of handcuffs from the secret service (ya know, for... ya know).

     They both meet up back at the limo, and take a swift ride to the private jet. They get seated, and order drinks, as biden makes sure to ask "so would you like to tell me where we are headed my love?"

     "sorry lover, but i cannot do that" Doni says shyly, as he signals for his body gaurd to come over, blindfolding Jobi. "You can know when we get their ;), but for now, just focus on all the free food and drinks I can provide you, let me be your Suga' Daddy"

     "No objection here..." Bidee says, reaching over placing his hand on Don Dons shlong.....

-------

Andddddd we're stopping there loves;) see ya next chapter.