Chapter 4: Big day part 1

Trumps POV~

     I woke up to the sun shining through the curtained window, illuminating my glowing face. I turn and look at my lover, he was still sleeping like a little girl, so beautiful.

     I decide to get up because we have big plans today. I roll my way out of bed and start heading to the biggest master bathroom you've ever seen, when suddenly I hear my sweat Jobi awaken. He turns to me with a sleepy, questioning look. Suddenly his eyes widen and he looks embarrassed. I wonder why, I'm the greatest person alive. And then suddenly I remember my shlong is hanging in mid air because I am not wearing clothes. I instantly smirk, knowing he likes the view.

     "Get up" I say, "we have big things to do".

     He jumps out of bed and speed walks to the guest bathroom, I guess he just likes his space. Oh well.

     I pull out my phone to inform him further so he can properly prepare,

     We are going to eat breakfast and then go golfing, then go to the beach until sunset, prepare how you choose, although I vote no clothes;)

     Send! Time to get ready and meet precious jobi.

-------
Biden's POV

     I start walking down the grand stair case to meet my dearest Don. He told me of today's plans, and I must admit I am not as amused with golfing as I pretend, but it is his passion so I roll with it. He makes me so nervous, I can hardly form any sentences around him. He as the body shape of a centaur and it is hot as hail.

     I get to the front doors and walk out to the limo. A chauffeur opens the door and I crouch into the vehicle. I look to my left and see my sweet Doni. He is staring at his phone, quite frustrated at whatever is occurring on there. I manage to muster the courage to ask, "wh- what is the matter Don?".

     "*sigh* the corrupt media has banned me from Twitter, Instagram, FACEBOOK, they have taken it ALL FROM ME!"

     *silence* "I- uh- I-, oh baby... I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry." I whisper, although secretly cheering because I know it will help him stay off of his phone. He huffs, and stays silent for a moment, and then finally answers, "my people will take care of this, let's just focus on the day ahead..". I sit there, silently agreeing with him. "Alright well while we travel to wherever you first have planned for us, scoot over so I can be closer to you..."

-----------

Okie dokie there is part 4 peeps hahahah, I'll do the next one soon.(: