Threesome

Mew and san came after 3 hours they were too close to each other....

San: I told you na Mew my mom is really funny and she liked you....you and her are too much together....

Gulf: I made food for you ...are you going to eat or you are already full with talking....

Mew: why are you in a bad mood baby....is everything all right....

San: is someone is getting jealous....

Gulf: I am not jealous ....I was all day out and when I came you went with San ....did you even miss me as I did....you look so happy with this vampire....I guess you started changing....

Mew: oh, what about when I was alone for a whole day at home missing you badly.... And you were out with San....did I get jealous....

Gulf: what do you want to say...that I was roaming with San ....I was studying....

San: oh god will you be please quiet..Mr baby stops being jealous...we were out for food...you know mew needs to feed to survive.....Mew, you have online classes from tomorrow...I have arranged a fake medical certificate for you.... like today every night we will practice some of the stunts and soon you will be ready for going out ....and gulf is ready we will go to college together ...

Gulf: now for what?? I can submit his papers in the office...so no need for you to go....

San: I said I will go...I have some work....

From the next day to every day...San make some excuse and go with gulf to college and after college, he went out with mew.....he took Mew out to teach few skills to mew for his survival.....and they feed on someone and get back home....

One or other ...someone is always there with San....and when Mew goes out with San gulf gets jealous and when gulf goes to college with San Mew gets jealous.....

Only at night Mew and gulf get a chance to be together.....

Gulf: Mew it's been one month this is going on....and we are....I mean you....Mew you....

Mew: what gulf what you??

Gulf: did you fuck San.....

Mew: what ?? Have you lost it or what.....are you implying that I am cheating on you...baby you are impossible....

Gulf: then why??

Mew: what why??

Gulf: why didn't you once tried to touch me ....why didn't you once tried to convince me that ..it will fit....that it will pain but later give pleasure to you gulf....why..??

Mew: if I didn't ask you for sex that means I am cheating on you....baby I didn't ask coz San told me the first few time is really painful....and I can't see you in pain...

Gulf: liar....

Mew: baby we both spent equal time with San did I ever asked you all this....stop being jealous....

Gulf: then prove me .....

Mew: Now...??

Gulf: no after 70 years....gulf gets angry

Mew: are you sure....

Gulf: Mew stops it ...I know you are learning control from San...so I want you that's it....

Mew: Gulf....you know I use a toy to release myself and I am trying to control but not sure if I am ready or when I will actually do it...what will happen so if you can wait for some time....please...