Scared Mew

Mew and gulf reached the hospital ...

Gulf: where are we??

Mew: Vampire hospital... I need to know about your condition....

Gulf: I am tired and it's smelling bad...

Mew: gulf bear it for some time....

Doctor: Hello doctor Mew how are you..??

Mew: I am fine Doctor Tee ..?? Can you please tell me his and babies condition ... Is it safe for him or not...

The doctor took gulf and checked thoroughly....

After sometime... Doctor Mew, I have checked him... Everything seems great but he needs to feed some blood every day to babies and apart from that there is nothing to worry about....

Mew: he is human and they are vampires..... And they are growing very fast....

Tee: yes they will grow faster than a human baby I guess he will deliver them in 4 months and they are vampires that why I am asking to feed them externally... Vampires baby doesn't feed on their mother.... If they get their enough fill... And yes take care of gulf as a human carrying two vampire babies will be difficult for him....

Mew felt better after hearing all this from the doctor ... He took gulf and went to their home.... The first month was really horrible for mew... Gulf's mood swings are really bad....

Gulf: baby... Where is the candy I asked you to bring...

Mew: I don't get it, baby.... I tried to search everywhere....

Gulf; you are useless Mew suppasit... Don't know anything.... Such an irresponsible father .... I don't care.... beg, borrow, or steal but I want it...

After sometime....

Mew: baby see I bring you ... Your favorite candy....

Gulf: I love you baby....I am so proud to have you as my husband....I am sorry I am being too harsh on you these days...from where you bring these...??

Mew: I stole it from the next building....

Gulf: what?? Oh god, you are such a low person...you want me to feed our babies stolen things ...seriously Mew....you are impossible....

Mew: but you said ...beg, borrow or steal....huh...

After a few days....

San came to meet gulf .. he brings Sam with him....

Mew: have you lost it why did you bring him.. gulf will kill you...

San: I was going to meet one of his victims so that this bastard can get his Punishment and that boy can get justice ...

Mew: so let gulf come he will serve you the justice... and what you are still doing .... For the last five years, you took this asshole to his victim and ask them to fuck him...?? Why??

San: coz when I started fucking him.... I realized he has done wrong to lots of people and his real punishment and justice would be if the victim punishes him.... So I use my compulsion.. and I hardly get time so once in a month I do this..... Today I came near this place so thought to meet you guys....

San get up and open the fridge he saw ice cream and he started eating... By the way, why did you bring flowers...

Mew: for gulf to make his mood better I read somewhere that flowers make a pregnant person's mood happy...