Our First Fight

Gulf: Mew Sir, what are you planning to do...see I am not comfortable with all this...

Mew: Are you sure baby you don't want me...

Gulf: I will not talk to you if you do anything with me....gulf made a face as he is going to cry at any moment....

Mew: aww my baby.... I won't do anything.. gulfie...I just wanted to spend time with you...if you want I can go...

Gulf: No, don't go ...just sleep with me...

Mew: sleep beside gulf in the same bed ...close to each other..holds gulf's hand and said baby ...are you mad at me for what I did in the washroom...

Gulf: Hold Mew...and playing with his shirt's button....you are so shameless Mew...why you tease me like that....

Mew: I love watching you blushing....

Gulf: I am going to take a bath Mew then we will sleep...and you also need to change ...let me see if I have any clothes for you...

Mew: I also wanted to take bath with you...

Gulf: What?? But ...no Mew....I won't allow that...

Mew: Baby...please let me bathe with you I promise I won't do anything ....

Gulf: Mew please let me go alone ....I don't trust you on this....you are too naughty...

Mew: Aww my baby you look so cute when you pout ...

Gulf: don't change the topic and let me go....

Mew hold gulf's waist please Gulfie.... don't you want your Mew to be with you ....Mew came close to gulf and kissed him...baby do you trust me...

Gulf: nodded as Yes and hugged him...Mew, I am not ready for that please promise me you won't do it....

Mew: I promise Gulfie....I just want to be close to you...

They both entered the bathroom Mew removed gulf's shirt then his own shirt ... He moved to the trouser and in no time both were standing naked in front of each other...gulf come close to mew ..to hide himself...

Mew: you are really beautiful Gulfie...your skin is flawless....

Gulf: you are more muscular...I love your abs...you really work hard in the gym right...

Mew: hmm....Mew opened the shower...both get wet ...type was standing near Mew...holding his shoulder and looking down....

Mew hold gulf's chin...are you still feeling shy gulf....Mew move his hand to gulf waist....and moving his fingers ....

Gulf came closer to mew...and hugged him...

Mew: Gulf can I clean you....

Gulf: No....

Mew: Then you clean me...

Gulf: No...

Mew: Then what....do we need to stand here all night like this...

Gulf: close your eyes then only I will clean you...

Mew: I can't see your private part coz you are too close to me but I can feel them gulf...and they are getting hard....

Gulf: you promised me you won't do or say such things....

Mew: You know it's hard to control right ...so please understand gulf and do it fast....ok I will close my eyes..