Bounty

"For fucks sake." Namjoon cursed and slumped into his chair in his study. He hadn't seen Hana so mad before and neither had he seen Jungkook stick up for someone other than them. This was becoming an even bigger headache to deal with than he thought.

Namjoon liked Hana, he felt like she was just a very misunderstood girl that got taken advantage of. She never expected to be part of this life and she technically shouldn't have trusted him but she did and it just made him feel even more guilty.

Jimin and Jungkook were right, there was no reason to keep such a distance away from her. She proved her loyalty multiple times and even if she was brainwashed into killing people she had good morales. She was too much like her brother Jaehyun. He too was easy going and gave them his full trust the minute he managed to reason with them his intentions for wanting to work with Bangtan.

With a heavy sigh Namjoon leaned back, going through his mind multiple ways on how to apologize to the girl somehow. A knock on the door broke him out of his thoughts.

"Who is it." He called. But the person behind the door entered anyway without permission.

Yoongi shut the door and settled into one of the leather chairs. "I just spoke to Hoseok and Jin. Told them the reason why we need to keep things from Hana. They've vowed to keep their word." Yoongi sighed and leaned back closing his eyes.

"Yoongi hyung, we can still keep this secret even if we let her in a little more. Jimin and Kook were right, she's already proved her loyalty to us, I don't see why we need to—"

"You are not to get attached to her." Yoongi growled at Namjoon. Namjoon just scoffed at his older member.

"What makes you think we'll get that close."

"Remember what Jackson said, all of you hadn't been to his club in a while, nor have you all brought any girls back since she arrived. I'm pretty sure that means something Joon." Yoongi smirked but skimmed his tongue against his teeth.

He hit the nail on the head and Namjoon knew this. "We're just respecting the fact that she now lives with us." Namjoon tried to reason.

"But who the hell decided to move her into our penthouse anyway. She could have stuck to her hotel room downstairs." Yoongi glared at Namjoon.

Namjoon clenched his jaw. "If you hate her that much Yoongi, you should have never asked me to save her. Don't forget what you owe me." Namjoon spoke low and commanding but Yoongi stood his ground with his stare.

"Fine. But just remember why she's with us at the end of the day. I'm only warning all of you." Yoongi's glare burned into Namjoon before he got up to walk away leaving Namjoon alone to his thoughts.

The next morning the boys were suddenly woken up by a loud crash from the living room and a few shouts even screams. Each of them bolted out of bed, guns at the ready to shoot the perpetrators.

"Hana?" Their eyes go wide seeing you pin someone down to the ground. You whipped her head around in surprise to see them.

"Can someone get this girl off me!" The man writhed beneath her but you were firm.

"Hana, please get off our client." Namjoon rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

You got off immediately the man throwing you a glare, you  just stood back and leaned against the wall crossing her arms.

Dusting himself off he stood up stretching and making sure you didn't break any of his bones. "Is this your new recruit? Sheesh, she's a monster, someone should put her on a leash." He scoffed making You attempt to tackle him again but Hoseok and Jin held you back.