chapter 17.

!!Smut warning!!

Renesmee pov:

Back home we decided to watch a movie. I was laying on the couch. My knees were on his lap, while Draco sat there at a slight angle.
I got bored of the movie and rigid holes in the air. Draco looked down to me.

,, Bored?", he asked smiling.

,, Yeah. "

,, Well i know how to change that.", he smirked.

,, Oh yeah? How?", I grinned.

He bent over me slightly and pressed his lips on mine. It immediately turned into a French kiss. While making out he turned off the television.
Suddenly he broke away form the kiss and went down to my neck. Draco placed kisses everywhere and and some points he gave me hickeys. My hands ran through his hair and I tried to get him closer to me if that was even possible.
He let go off me heavily breathing.

,, How about we continue this upstairs?", Draco smirked.

Draco picked me up and I wrapped me legs around his waist. He went upstairs fastly.
In our bedroom Draco put me on our bed. He pushed me down and went on top of me.
I thought that he would kiss me but he suddenly stood up. Draco pulled me out of bed and sat down himself.

,, Take your clothes off.", he smirked.

I smirked and took off my shirt and threw it at him. He catches my shirt easily and grinned. Then I took off my pants and threw them to the side. I walked up to him and took off his shirt. I ran my hand over his sixpack and went more down. Before I could reach his dick I stopped. Draco took off his pants fastly. We looked at each other, breathing hard. I took off my bra and underwear and Draco took off his boxers.
I went up to him and kneel down. I softly took his dick in my hands. I looked him into the eyes and took it in my mouth. I started to suck his dick and heard Draco moan loudly. His dick was too long to take all of it in my mouth so my hands helped with that. Suddenly he grabbed my hair and pulled me back. He pushed me on the bed and went on top of me. Draco kissed his way down to my breats. He sucked at my niple and placed kisses everywhere. Then he went more down. Suddenly he pushed his fingers inside me.

,, So fucking wet.", he said in his deep voice.

I moaned as his finger went out and in.
Draco stopped and his tongue went inside me. I moaned and clawed me on the sheets.
He ate me out like crazy. For a long time he just played with my pussy with his tongue.
Draco stopped and went up again. While making out he pushed his dick hard in my pussy. We moaned loudly. He started to choke me softly as he started to fuck me.
He moved his dick fastly and hardly.

,, Fuck! You're so tight babygirl!", he moaned loudly.

Suddenly he changed the position and I was riding him. Draco got more turned on. He moved matching to me. We both moaned and touched each other everywhere.
And again he changed the position and was on top. His dick went out and in hardly.

,, Fuck I'm coming. ", I moaned.

We got an orgasm at the same time. But Draco didn't stopped. He continued fucking me. I moaned and buried my hands in his hair.

,, I love when you're moaning for me.", he whispered with his dry voice.

Suddenly he pulled his dick out. I watched him confused and disappointed. But then Draco pushed his fingers inside me. While he fingers me I took his dick into my hand.
We both moaned loudly.

,, Fuck Draco.", I moaned.

He pulled his fingers out before I could get to my orgasm. Draco pushed me down on my knees and sat on the bed legs apart. I knew what he wanted from me. I slowly took his dick into my mouth. First I sucked at it gently but I got more roughly. He grabbed my hair and moved his waist. He kinda fucked me in my mouth, moaning.
Suddenlye he squirted in my mouth. I swallowed it well-behaved.

,, Now it's your turn.", I grinned.

He smiled broadly and helped me to get up from the floor. I laid on the bed when he crawled on top of me. Draco pushed his dick inside me, but softly this time.

,, Since when are you so gentle at sex?", I laughed.

,, Want it rough?", he asked, smirking dirty.

,, Yes so if you don't mind.", I giggled.

Draco laughed in his deep voice. He started to move fastly and hardly. He kissed my neck and his hands were touching me everywhere, so were mine. He got more roughly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed his dick even deeper inside me. Suddenly he choked me with more pressure than before, of course not like it would hurt me.

,, Fuck i love your pussy!", he moaned loudly.

I got closer to an orgasm and could feel how tight I got. We moaned more loudly. Suddenly I got my orgasm. Draco stopped and was out of breath.

,, You're making me crazy.", he whispered into my ear.

Draco bites my ear softly. It tickled what I laughed at.

,, Draco?"

,, Hmm?"

,, Didn't you forget something?", I asked laughing.

He looked down and then back to me.

,, Oh that. It just feels comfortable there.", he grinned.

Playfully I punched his chest. Very slowly he pulled his dick out and laid next to me.
Draco wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

,, I should get a shower.", I said and yawned.

,, You're serious?"

,,Yes why?"

,, But i don't have enough from you. Come back to bed.", he pouted.

,, Or can you join me?", I smirked.

Draco's eyes wide and he got up from bad fastly. He pressed his lips on mine and took me to the bathroom.

........

I can't stop cringe about myself omg
Well here ya'll got some spicy stuff.
Hope you liked the chapter!