chapter 12.

Renesmee pov:

,, How are you feeling love?"

,, I'm fine."

Draco was very sweet and protective. He often asked me if everything was alright.
Since I had come back I hadn't left my room in days. I just felt safer in my room. Draco didn't left my side. He lied to the Professors that he's sick. But well the Professors didn't believe him and he had to join the classes. He always brought food with him when his classes ended. Again Draco had brought some food and after we ate everything, we laid down.

,, Does it hurt?", I asked.

Draco who had laid his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around me cleared his throat. He knew what I was talking about.

,, Somtimes. When he calls for someone."

,, Does it hurt right now?", I asked while I stroked his hair.

,, No it doesn't."

Silence filled the room. Nobody said anything for a long time. We were both absorbed in our thoughts. He suddenly started giggling. I looked down to him confused.

,, What are you laughing at?"

,, I just imagine you pregnant. You would look so cute and I believe that you would have very strong mood swings.", he answered and I could literally feel him smirking.

,, Yeah i would have pretty bad mood swings. ", I laughed.

,, Wouldn't it be beautiful? Having our little family-"

He interrupted himself and softly stroked my stomach. Draco placed little kisses on my stomach. I got butterflys and smiled.

,, The idea of our children in your belly, it's wonderful. You would be a beautiful mother. ", he continued.

Draco sat up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He was bent over me slightly. His eyes stared intensely into mine. It was like he was capturing this moment. I gently put my hand on his cheek. Immediately Draco countered my gesture and put his hand on mine. Slowly he approached and kissed me. Our lips played with each other passionately. Suddenly he got up and pulled me out of bed. I giggled and asked what he was up to. He grinned and motioned for me to put my shoes on. Draco gave me his sweater, which I put on immediately. We sneak into the yard. It was raining very hard. We got wet as soon as we stood in the yard. Draco had brought a radio with him. It played a slow song softly.
He smiled broadly and held out his hand to me. I put my hand in his and he immediately pulled me to him. His other hand cupped my hip tightly. We danced slowly to the music. Everything was perfect. To dance in the rain with the boy you love, what more could you ask for?
Draco turned me gently before pulling me back to him. My back was pressed against his chest and his two arms cupped my hips.
If I could I would hold onto this moment forever. Again he turned me slowly and pulled me to him. Draco pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was very passionate. We broke away from the kiss. I rested my head on his shoulder while we continued dancing.

,, This moment should never end.", I whispered.

Draco laughed softly.

,, I wish.", he whispered aswell.

Suddenly the song changed. I even recognized the song. It was called "Super Freak". We laughed and danced to it. We went off, danced like crazy. It was so much fun. We sang along with the song. But not too loud so that nobody catches us. When the song ended, Draco kissed me on the forehead. He turned off the radio and took my hand in his. He crossed them together.

,, No matter how long I want to enjoy this moment, we should go back. Not that we get caught and we don't want you to get sick, do we?", Draco grinned.

,, Do we need to go back?", I pout.

Draco smirked and gave me a short kiss on my lips.

,, Yes we have to. When we're back in our room you're going to take a hot shower. And you're gonna wear my pullover. You won't be cold anymore."

,, Ugh fine.", I mumbled.

Then I noticed something. I looked at him with a big grin. Confused, he returned my look.

,, Our room?", I asked smirking.

,, Uh yes? I mean I said it because I always sleep in your room you know? I'm sorry I shouldn't have-", he struggled to explain himself.

I interrupted him by kissing his cheek. I could see him getting red. I loved the affect I had on him.

,, I was just making fun love. Of course it's our room.", I laughed.

,, For a moment I thought I said something wrong.", he breath out in relieve.

While walking trough the corridors we talked a lot. Suddenly we heard a teacher coming by. Draco pulled me to the next room he found. The room was very small so there was no space between us. Not even a millimeter. Draco looked around cautiously, trying to hear if the teacher was gone.

,, Draco?", I asked innocently.

,, Hmm?"

I took his tie in my hand and played with it a little. He waited for me to say something. I pulled him closer to me with his tie. He looked at me in surprise.

,, You said i should have a shower when we're in our room, right?"

Draco nodded and tried to understand what I was trying to say.

,, You will join me right?", I smiled.

Draco smirked boardly. I left little kisses on his neck. He started to breath heavier.
Draco softly pushed me back and started kissing my neck. At some spots he gently sucked my neck. I knew this would leave hickey marks. I couldn't help myself and moaned softly.

,, So you want me to join you?", he asked in a whisper.

While asking he didn't stopped kissing my neck. Draco went a little down and placed kisses on my chest.

,, Yes. I know you want me", I whispered heavily breathing.

,, I could take you here and now.", he growled in his deep voice.

I laughed and gently pushed him off me.

,, But where's the fun in that? In the shower it's more fun.", I said.

To tease him i kissed him demanding.
It quickly became a French kiss. He grabbed my butt and pressed me to him. Suddenly he broke away from the kiss. Draco looked into my eyes. His eyes were darker than some minutes ago. I needed to smirk because I knew how turned on he was.

,, Say less.", he smirked.

Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. We literally ran back to the common room. When we got to our room, he immediately locked the door. Kissing longingly, he pulled me into the bathroom.

.........

A sweet chapter for the day. A little spicy too. Hope ya'll liked the chapter! You can suggest improvement suggestions if you want. Well that's it for the day. See ya!