chapter 5.

Renesmee pov:

The last task. The Champions are informed that the object of the Task is to navigate the labyrinth, which would be seeded with various spells and creatures, and reach the Triwizard Cup, located in the center of the maze. The first Champion to touch the Cup would be the outright winner. This was the hardest one. The task would be in three days.

,, Hey Renesmee. We haven't talked much lately.", Cedric said.

,, Yeah. I'm sorry I had some stuff going on."

,, No problem. So how is everything? You and Malfoy huh?", he smirked.

,, Yeah. Me and Draco are together. And well everything is like always. Nothing changed. And you?"

,, Well same. Beside Cho. We are together you know. She makes me happy."

,, I wish you both the best. Cedric. I have a bad feeling about the last task. Please stay save."

,, I will. No worries.", he smiled.

We talked for hours. I missed him. We both were so focused on our relationships, that we forgot our friendship.

......

,, Big day. Ready Cedric?", I asked.

He nodded quietly.

,, What's wrong?"

,, You were right. Somethings feels off."

I sighed. I hugged him.

,, Promise me to come back safely. This task is dangerous. I don't want to lose you."

He hugged me back and promised. I was scared. I knew something would happen. I just felt it.

~ and I was right and I wished I wasn't.~

He held out his hands to me. I clapped and held out my hands. He clapped too.
We did our nose thing and then he left.
So I went back to my seat.

,, Is everything alright love?"

Yeah Draco started to call me love. Like in my dream. I loved it of course, but still made me think.

,, I don't know. Sometimes doesn't feels right."

,, Don't worry.", he kissed my forehead.

We held hands and watched the tournament. It started.
Well we couldn't really see much so we waited. The only thing we could do.
Everyone started talking about who could win. They started to do a bet.
I leaned against Draco and listened to his heart beat. Suddenly he started to kiss me. First on my lips, then cheeks, then literally my whole face. I laughed.

,, What are you doing?", I giggled.

,, Nothing.", he smirked.

,, Nothing huh? Thats nothing?", I smiled.

,, What? Can't I kiss my girlfriend?"

,, I mean yes you can but well here are so many people.", I said.

,, I don't care. And the boys can see that you're mine. Only mine.", he whispered into my ear.

I got goosebumps. I gently pushed him away from me and grinned.

,, I guess this was obviously enough.", I said shyly.

He sighed and hugged me. Suddenly music started. We became aware and looked around.

,, They're back!", someone screamed.

Everyone started to cheer. But something was wrong. Suddenly Flour screamed in horrifying. Then I saw it. Cedric didn't move.
I stood up in shock.

,, No. No!", I screamed and jumped out of my seat.

I ran down to Harry and Cedric.

,, He asked me to bring his body back! I couldn't leave him! Not there..", I heard Harry crying.

,, What happend?", Dumbledore asked.

,, He's back! Voldemort. He's back. He killed Cedric!"

I fell down next to Harry. I touched Cedrics hair softly. I cried.

,, You promised me. You promised me to come back.", I cried.

I held his cold hands. I could feel someone trying to get Harry away from Cedric.
He fought against the person. I really didn't cared what happend next to me. I looked at my friends dead body.  I could feel someone putting his hand on my shoulder. Draco knelt next to me.

,, I'm so sorry, love.", he said looking worried.

,, He was my friend. He was a good person. He didn't deserved to die. ", I said.

My voice was shaking.

,, That's my son! Thats my boy!", Cedrics father screamed when he got down.

I quickly stood up and walked away. Draco walked next to me.

,, Lydia wait!", I heard Fred.

We stopped. Fred and George came to me looking worried. My body was shaking. I looked back to Cedrics dead body. Another tear left my eye.

,, We should get her out of here. Come on Malfoy.", George said.

Draco looked at George with surprise. He didn't expected that George would even talk to him.

,, Come on love."

He held my hand the whole time. We went back to the corridors. We sat down.

,, Are you okay? Fred get her some water.", George said.

,, He's dead. I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it.", I whispered.

,, I'm sorry Renesmee. Cedric was a good guy. He didn't deserved that."

Fred came back with an water bottle and gave it to me. I drank a little from it.

,, Do you think he's back? Voldemort. Is he back?", I asked looking in their faces.

Everyone stayed silent.

,, He is back isn't he? I mean Harry can't lie. Not in such a situation."

Fred and George still looked a little suspicious. Draco looked away silently. He knew something, i could see that.

,, We don't know for sure. But don't worry about this now. Get some rest. You need it.", Fred said.

,, Malfoy take her back to her room. Look out for her."

,, I will.", Draco said.

He took me back to the slytherin common room.  In my room I slowly changed into comfortable clothes.  Draco sat on my bed, looking to the ground.

,, You know something don't you?", I said.

He looked up but lowered his glance as he saw that I was still changing.

,, Look Draco, I'm not blaming you or something like that. But I know that your father is a deatheater. So I guess you must of heard something."

I sat down right in front of him. He still didn't looked up. I took his face into my hands.

,, Hey look at me.", I smiled sadly.

,, My father talked about something like he would come back. I didn't understood at first. But now I do. I'm sorry."

I sighed. I kissed him on the cheek.

,, Don't be sorry. You couldn't of known. It happened. We can't change it anymore.", I said.

,, We should just go to sleep.", I said after a while.

We cuddled and Draco started to humming again. While listing to him I felt asleep fastly.

........

I'm sorry, this was a hard choice. I wasn't sure if I should let Cedric die but in my opinion this is the most important part in the whole series. Yeah of course he didn't deserve that. But it showed that the dark Lord is merciless.

Let's hope everything's gonna get better now right?