chapter 8.

AN:/ Spicy warning! Keep scrolling if you're to young or don't like such stuff!/

Renesmee pov:

,, What are you doing love?", Draco asked as he came into my room.

,, Reading as you can see. What are you doing here? I thought you had Quidditch practice.", I asked.

It's been a couple of weeks since we made up. He's wanted a lot of attention lately. Never left me alone and he sought a lot of physical contact. Draco always wanted to make out and took every chance to touch me. I didn’t complain in any case.

,, I wanted to skip this time.", he said.

Draco went up to the door and locked it up. I watched him confused. I didn't mind and kept reading the book.
He came up to the bed and took the book out of my hands.

,, What are you doing?"

Draco didn't answered. He put the book on my desk. Still confused with the situation i sat on the conor of my bed.
Suddenly Draco grabbed my tie and pulled me closer to him. He gently ran his thumb over my lips.

,, Draco-", I said havy breathing.

,, Sssh be quite. ", he whispered.

Draco pressed his lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and demanding. He kissed down my neck. His hands slowly went down to take of my shirt. Suddenly he pulled me onto his lap. I gave a startled squeak. Draco laughed in his deep voice.

,, Stop laughing.", I smirked and punched his arm softly.

Draco didn't stop smirking while making out. He slowly took of my shirt and looked at my body, breathing hard. I took of his shirt aswell. I carefully ran over his sixpack.
He looked into my eyes. It was like his eyes got darker than usual. Draco pulled me to him by grasping my neck with his hand.
Again he kissed me with passionate. I felt how his hand slowly let go of my neck and moving down. Suddenly he squeezed my butt. I winced, startled. Draco started laughing again. I shoke my head but still couln't stop smiling.
Before I could blink my pants were already gone. Draco threw it away not caring where it lands. Suddenly he pushed me on the bed. He went on top of me, smirking dirty.
My hands ran over his sixpack down to his pants. Softly I touched his dick. It was already hard. Draco moaned a little. Not a secound later his pants were taken of.
Draco started kissing my neck and went down by every kiss. He stopped as he was at my chest. His hand went behind my back and opened the bra. I helped him a little and threw it away. He continued his kisses and went even more down.
I was breathing heavily. It was insane of he made me feel.
Draco slowly took of my underwear and kissed the inside of my legs. He started giving kisses on my pussy.
I moaned. Suddenly I felt his tongue inside me. I moaned loudly. I buried my hands in his hair.

,, Draco", I moaned.

After a while he let go of my pussy and crawled back up. Draco pressed his lips on mine. I could taste my own juice and it wasn't really disgusting. Actually I didn't mind.

,, You're so beautiful.", he whispered into my ear.

I pushed him down and sat on him. After his boxers were taken of, I took his dick into my hands. His dick was about 12 icnes. I took a deep breath. I drove up and down. He moaned.
Then I took it into my mouth. Draco moaned loudly. I sucked at it and looked into his eyes while doing that. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back a little. I didn't stopped until he was very close to his orgasm.
I let go of him and sat back straight up.
Draco looked at me pissed and pressed me onto the bed and went on top of me again.

,, That was mean babygirl.", he whispered in his deep voice.

I giggled innocently. Suddenly he pushed his dick inside me, very hard. I moaned and clawed me on his back.

,, Yeah moan for me baby.", he smirked.

Draco started to move very fastly. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went deeper. His dick filled me completely. We both moaned loudly. Draco kissed my neck and then my lips. His tongue played with mine.

,, Draco. I'm coming. ", moaned into his ear.

Draco pushed his dick even faster and harder inside me. At the same time we got an orgasm. He stopped but didn't pulled his dick out. We looked at each other, still havy breathing.

,, You're making me crazy. ", he said.

Suddenly he started moving again. He softly choked me a little. I moaned and buried my hands in his hair again.

,, Fuck you're so tight!", Draco moaned.

,, Draco.", I moaned into his ear.

I could tell that it made him crazy. Draco still choked me and kissed me demanding.
Suddenly he started to move slowly.
He grinned as he saw my disappointed face.

,, You want me to go faster?", he asked still smirking.

I nodded quietly and could feel my face turning red.

,, Beg me", he said.

,, Draco please."

,, Yeah? Say it babygirl", he provoked me.

,, Fuck me faster.", I said and my face was completely red.

,, As you wish my queen.", he grinned.

Draco came closer to my ear.

,, I'm gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop.", he whisperd.

He pushed his dick hard and fast inside me again. Draco grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. He kissed my neck. Again his hand choked me. We moaned loudly. His hands played with my breats. He sucked at my niple a little. I moaned and pulled him closer to me. Suddenly he pulled his dick out and pushed it in hardly again. He fucked me like there was no tomorrow.
I came to an orgasm and he pulled his dick out again. He squirted on my breats. Draco pushed two fingers inside me while kissing me. Then another finger went in. Then another. He fingers me hard.

,, Moan my name babygirl. ", he moaned as I grabbed his dick.

,, Draco.", I moaned loudly.

I drove up and down fastly. While he fingers me I played with his dick. Draco took his finger out and his tongue went inside me. I didn't knew what he was doing exactly but it was amazing. He's tongue played with my pussy. I could feel him taking all the juice in his mouth. He ate me out like crazy. As soon as his tongue left my pussy I quickly bent down and took his dick in my mouth. Draco moaned and fucked me in my mouth. I choked but still sucked his dick.

,, Fuck yes babygirl! Suck my dick!", he moaned.

This turned me on and I sucked as much as I could. He squirted in my mouth. Well behaved I swallowed it.

,, You're insane. I love you so much.", Draco said and pulled me onto his lap.

,, I love you too Draco. I'm gonna get a shower."

I kissed his cheek and stood up.

,, Mind if i join?", he smirked.

,, Of course not.", I laughed.

He talked like we hadn't sex five minutes ago. We both got some clothes and went showering.

.......

YA'LL I CAN'T WITH MYSELF. IM GOING TO AZKABAN. THIS IS WAY TO SPICY FOR ME. I KINDA CRINGE RN. But well I had to put some spicy in it of course. If I'm honest I don't think Draco would be the guy who just makes a quick one. I mean come on that's Draco. He literally wouldn't stop right away.

Well anyways hope this was enough spice for ya'll. See ya in the next chapter.