chapter 19.

Renesmee pov:

,, I'm going to miss you sweetheart. ", I smiled at my son.

,, I'm going to miss you too Mum.", Scorpius said then looked at Draco.

,, You too Dad."

He shortly hugged us and went inside the Hogwarts express. After our goodbye I noticed Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron standing some meters in front of us.
Harry noticed aswell and nodded. Me and Draco nodded back. We haven't talked since the graduation. They all haven't changed that much.

,, I hope he's going to make some friends.", I mumbled.

,, He will love. Don't worry."

,, You know what they think about Scorpius. You know the rumours and he's very shy and silent. He won't fight back and well we all know how mean Hogwarts students can be."

He sighed and looked at me. Draco took my hand.

,, I know love. I'm going to find a way to stop these rumours. Maybe you should talk to Hermoine or Harry about that. "

,, Me? Why me?"

,, You were friends with them. They will listen to you at least. Well they don't like me much so."

,, Fine."

The Hogwarts Express left the train station. Every kid waved back to their parents. So did Scorpius. We waved back and smiled. It kinda hurted to see him leave but everyone will grow up sooner or later. And as a parent I need to let go.

.......

After we were back home Clary fell asleep fastly. It was quite early but she hadn't slept all night. She was sad because she didn't wanted Scorpius to leave.
I put her in her bed and went downstairs.
Draco was sitting on the couch and reading the Daily Prophet again.

,, Did something interesting happen?", I asked and sat down next to him.

,, No. Like always. Quite boring to be honest."

,, Well we're grown up now. But i have to say i miss being a teenager. I mean yeah we went through hell but still we had some adventure.", I smiled.

,, Yeah i miss it too but not all of it. What I miss is attending classes. ", Draco said.

,, Classes? Really? You hated attending classes.", I laughed.

,, Kinda but it was the only time I could stare at you without you noticing.", he smirked.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
Draco still wore long sleeves. Our children knew that he was a deatheater but he still didn't wanted to show it.

,, Does it hurt sometimes?"

,, No. Since he's gone it doesn't. I don't feel it really. It's just-" , he took a deep breath.

,, It reminds me of everything I have done. I did things that I'm not proud of. "

,, Draco please don't do that. We both did things we aren't proud of. This is life. Nothing is all good or all bad. Everything comes to the middle someday. And it has. ", I smiled.

......

Clary woke up and came downstairs.

,, Mum?", she called.

,, In the kitchen.", I answered.

Clary jumped happily to the kitchen. She pulled a chair next to me and climbed up.

,, Can i help you?"

,, Yes you can but do as I say.", I smiled.

Clary nodded and smiled boardly. We made lasagne together. Draco helped aswell.
We ate together before he left for work. He works at the Ministry Of Magic. Actually he didn't even needed a job because he got the money as he inherited the Malfoy Manor. But Draco wanted to get a better person so he decided to get a job.
Me and Clary watched a kids movie together. After that she played with her dolls.
I was working at the Ministry of magic aswell but I was doing my stuff at home. Clary was to young to be alone at home so they allowed me to work at home, until she's eleven and goes to Hogwarts with her brother.

As my work was done for the day it was ten pm. I went to the living room and saw Clary laing on the couch half asleep. I took her into my arms and carried her into her bedroom.

,, Mum? Can you sing for me?", she asked.

,, Of course my dear."

,,I was listenin' to the ocean, I saw a face in the sand but when I picked it up then it vanished away from my hands, down. I had a dream I was seven. Climbing my way in a tree. I saw a piece of heaven. Waiting impatient for me, down and I was runnin' far away. Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows nobody knows, and I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain.", I sang softly.

While singing I stroked her hair softly. She fell asleep fastly. I covered her up with the blanked and only left the night light on.
Tired i went downstairs.
I heard the door open and close. Soon after I heard Draco's voice.

,, Hey love I'm back."

,, Welcome home honey."

Draco came up to me and gave me a short kiss on the lips. We both went to bed and fell asleep. Crazy how everything changed right? I have my family by my side. I couldn't be happier.

My name is Renesmee Black and this was my story.

.........

Well this story as come to an end. I wrote the chapters before I posted them and actually it was planned that this would be a short story.
Well I am working on another one and again it will be a Draco ff but more differently. It can take a while 'cause i am only writing my ideas down and till it gets to an story can take some time.

This story was quite spontaneous and I wrote what came up to my mind. Well I hope you still liked my little story!
Hope to see you in my following books!