Chapter 30

You smiled brightly ready for another day at the convention.

Aphmau and Zane asked if you wanted to match with them and you nodded.

They were dressed as Mabel and Dipper from Gravity Falls while you were dressed as Mables pet pig, Waddles.

"Kawaii~Chan! Are you guys ready?" Aphmau questioned, holding you by your waist.

"Aphmau~Senpai! Are you ready to go! Oh~! Aphmau~Senpai and Y/N~Senpai are so Kawaii in their new costumes!"

"I like mine today! I'm a cute piggy! Oink Oink!"

It was a Waddles Wunsey and Aphmau painted your nose pink like you had asked.

"Aww! Thanks Kawaii~Chan! You look beautiful too! You costumes always come out so perfect! The attention to detail is amazing!"

"Kawaii~Chan lives and breaths Anime conventions! Now that today is day 2, we need to make the most of it!"

The two continued to talk as you admired your outfit.

Aphmau all of a sudden said something that ticked Katelyn off cause she shot up.

"Don't. Even. Aphmau." She glared.

"Ehehe~! Katelyn...You have to idimit it was really...Really...Unexpected of you."

"I just got caught up in the moment! Thats. All!"

"Mhm~ Guess the moment really got you seriously caught up cause your were--"

"Y/N!" Katelyn growled, making you giggle.

"Eh~? What moment?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"Katelyn...Its okay if you like Travis!"

"Aphmau! Not you too!" Katelyn groaned.

"Heh...Not like that. But I mean...A friend. I know he's really weird around women...But I'm just saying he can have some pretty sweet moments."

"Mhm! When Aphmau went to work he took me out for Icecream and stuff! And he glared at some guys who were picking on me for losing a game at the arcade!" You smiled.

"Instead of hitting him away, why don't you try talking to him or maybe even hanging out and getting to know him!"

"Did something happen between Katelyn~Sama and Travis~Kun."

"Sorta..."

"They kis--" Aphmau quickly covered your mouth making you pout.

"Ughhhh! I don't NEED this right now! Its bad enough Nicole got food poisoning and had to leave but she left with Dante taking care of her! Ugh!" Katelyn groaned.

"What wrong with that?" You questioned.

"Fine. Y'know what? I'll hang out with Travis today."

"REALLY!?" You and Aphmau smiled.

"Yeah. I mean... I meditated on it last night and really...The whole kissing him thing was immature of me to do...I'm going to go meet up with him and apologize."

"Aww! Thats so sweet of you Katelyn!" You smiled.

"Kiss!?"

"I don't think Travis wants an apology for that, but I get what your saying. Just next time, don't let this friendlt rivalry with Lucinda get under your skin. Okay?" Aphmau smiled, completely discarding what Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"Heh...I won't. Now I'm heading down to the con. Meet you guys there."

"Oh! Kawaii~Chan will follow Katelyn~Sama! Y'know, Kawaii~Chan needs a partner for the Para~Para dance contest now that nicole is out!"