Chapter 12

"Ladies and gentleman!" "There are no ladies in the audience!" "Oh uhm then...Laurance and gentleman!"

"Hey!"

"Sorry Laurance~Kun! Kawaii~Chan thought it would be funny since your name started with an 'L' and--"

"I get it! Still not funny!"

"Ahahaha! I think Miss. Chan has a sense of humor afterall..." Zane smirked.

"Ehehehe~! It was pretty funny..." Garroth snickered. "Just get on with the show babe, Jeez!" Travis called.

"Did they all just seemingly forget you two are both females?" Asher scoffed.

Sophia shrugged as you sighed.

"Honestly, I would not be surprised."

You stood next to Asher and Sophia, waiting for Kawaii~Chan to reveal the new outfits.

You had asked any of your friends at school if they wanted to join and help out to which Asher obviously agreed to.

Sophia said she would as well but Nico couldn't as he wanted to hang out with his cousins today.

Ethan really wanted to go per-usual but said he had a family dinner that his Abuela said he couldn't miss so he also had to take a raincheck.

Logan and Rocky wanted to go but Logan had to get some homework done to his elder brothers request and Rocky simply declined as she didn't feel like moving a bunch of boxes around.

Finally you asked Alex who claimed they had to be somewhere as well.

Though you felt like it was another one of their lies and it made you upset.

But you didn't bother pushing onto the subject because they may actually not be lying.

So now it was just you, Asher, and Sophia which worked just as well by the way.

"Kawaii~Chan is proud to present to you her most cutest design yet! Allow me to introduce Kawaii~Chans new line of clothing she calls, 'Little maid Kawaii parade fashion'!" Gene stepped out onto the stage in a butler suit making Asher raise his brows.

"I could rock that." He smirked.

"First up, we have Mister. Gene! Dressed from head to toe in the cutest of maid fashion, this suits vest is made from pure satin in the cufflinks are just to die for! He is sent to serve and show the customers the great time they deserve!"

"Boo! Boo!" Zane heckled, "Look how he's displaying it! I could've done it better than that! He isn't even flaunting it!"

You furrowed your brows, wondering why Zane is acting this way.

Then it hit you.

Him and Gene did see eachother the other day.

Not to mention they hate one anothers guts.

You just weren't there to see the chaos due to being at school. The one time you wish you weren't there. Luckily, Aphmau catches you up on what you've missed.

"For your information calm, cool, and collected is exactly what the ladies like!"

"Ha! Like you would know!"

"At least I've had a girlfriend before!"

"I don't see her here now!"

"Ohhh! Burned! Ha! That must've stung!" You laughed.

Sophia was quick to cover your mouth as Asher began to whispear shout at you.

"Y/n! It was not your place to say that!" You snickered behind Sophias hand making her sigh but smile at you.