Chapter 15

Your tail wagged as you sat on Zanes lap watching My Little Horsies.

"I don't know how I feel about Ponys having a human form...It just seems like a ploy to sell more toys..."

"Well...We can't judge it until we watch it now can we."

"Yes we can."

"Zane! Your supposed to be more open minded!"

"I was more open minded. When I wore that mair outfit."

"Aww! But you looked so pretty!"

"Yeah! Aph showed me a pic! You didn't look bad at all! Adorable even!" You smiled.

"You want me to push you off my lap?" Zane questioned, jokingly.

"Nooooo~!" You whined.

"Ehehe! Zane--Ah! Jeffory! W-What are you doing here? I thought you and Katelyn had stepped out?"

"Oh hey Aphmau! Little Y/N!" You smiled brightly at him and wagged your tail.

Zane had gotten used to the whole you being a werewolf thing.

So when you get happy your tail will wag.

So if you are on his lap he will move his head out of the way so you have room to wag.

The first time he wasn't prepared and got a face full of fur.

You apologized so many times but you sometimes you feel like he holds that against you.

"Zane..."

"Jeffory..."

"Anyways...We did step out but she decided she didn't wanna go out after all so we just hung out in her room."

"I see. Uhm...W-We weren't watching Ponys or anything! Just changing the channel is all!" Aphmau chuckled nervously.

You facepalmed.

"Aphmau, can I talk to you for a second?" Jeffory questioned.

"Sure! Scuse' me Zane." Aphmau smiled.

You leaped on her back and followed.

"What!? Theatre? Katelyn?" Aphmau questioned.

"Whats...The..Thea...Theatre?" You questioned.

"Its where people put on costumes and play as a different person. Like...Pretend! And...Dress up!" Aphmau smiled.

"Ah. I see!" You smiled.

"I thought the same thing! But shes serious about it! Do you think...You could inspire her to persue it? Like...Take her to a play or something? Or have one!"

"I dunno..."

"If you do this for me...I'll buy you all the Olive Garden you can eat~" Jeffory cooed.

Your mouth watered.

"Really--"

"TAKE THE DEAL! TAKE THE DEAL!" You smiled, now using your small figure to stand in Aphmaus shoulders and hold yourself up using her head.

"Uh--Not like a date or anything right?" "Nope. I'll even take Abby with us! She loves that place!" You grinned.

Abby.

You've heard lots about this child.

You really want to try and be friends with her.

You want more friends your age.

"Ahaha! You've got a deal!"

"Thanks Aphmau, I'm heading off to pick Abby up. Remember, I'm counting on you!" Jeffory called.