Chapter 37

After being switched to ride on Katelyns back, you gripped the collar of her costume eyes spinning at the speed she was taking.

"Auntie...Katelyn...Why..." "WE'RE ALMOST THERE Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP ON ME!" "Sorry I...I think I'm gonna hurl-"

The only relief you got in those moments was Katelyn sitting in the elevator, tapping her foot rather impaitently.

But she sped off almost instantly after, practically breaking the laws on nature.

There's no way someone can travel that fast!

Without any thought as to what the consequences might be for this, Katelyn pulled a Garroth and busted down the hotel door leading into the room Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau were currently in.

"GRHAHDHRHAG! WHAT DID HE DO TO HER!" "Y-Yeah! What'd the mean guy do to KFC!" "KC Y/n." "Sorry, my ears are still ringing-" "KATELYN THE DOOR! UGHHH! And you..brought Y/n?"

"Auntie Kawaii~Chan is crying Mom i'm gonna be here!" You glared, jabbing a finger in Aphmaus direction before falling off Katelyns back with a thump against the floor.

"Kawaii~Chan, did he hurt you!? I swear I'll-" "Yeah! What'd he do!" You cut off.

Although you were both mad, Katelyn was far more intimidating opposed to you. Afterall, she was an angry brute ready to swing. While you were just a small werewolf in a Shinobu cosplay, ready to talk things out.

Laurance and Katelyn told you to not use your fists unless the time really came.

So you're going to obviously do as you were told.

The last thing you want to do is scare anyone again..

"Katelyn, Y/n, a moment please?" "I can't! I-" "Now, Katelyn..." Aphmau growled threw gritted teeth.

You stopped yourself from saying any more protests instantly. You've seen that look in her eyes before. She's given you that look before.

It is a clear sign to shut your mouth before she gets really mad.

"Alright, Alright. Sheez, you don't need to get all scary on me..." Katelyn sighed.

You grabbed Aphmaus hand as she lead you and Katelyn into the bathroom to where Kawaii~Chan (hopefully) wouldn't be able to hear a thing.

"What is it Aphmau!? I'm going to go destroy Damian!" "Is this a situation where i'm allowed to use my claws..?"

"No, Y/n, It's not. Katelyn, I know how you get when you're all riled up. Especially when someone has hurt your friends. But for Kawaii~Chans sake, lets not..jump to conclusions."

"Whaat? Bu-But Damian hurt her!" "Yeah! He dumped Kawaii~Chan. That's all I need to know." "Uh-huh!"

"We don't know the whole story, you two. Maybe Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to be with him. Who knows!"

"GRH--WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?"
"Calm down. Breath. Y/n, hand." "Mkay!" You grabbed Katelyns hand with a smile and gave it a few squeezes as she breathed in for a few seconds, before breathing out for a few seconds.

"Now..before we go talk to Kawaii~Chan. Let it all out. Y/n, back away." "Mkay!" You smiled, getting behind Aphmau.

Those words were all Katelyn needed to hear before she starting screaming letting out any and all pent up rage that was building up inside of her from the jump. Most of it was just pointless death threats and the word 'clod' being used a little bit.

Once it seemed like she simmered down, you were the one to test the waters.

"Better?"

"...Yeah, kid, I'm all better. Sorry for getting riled up. What we should be doing right now is focusing on making Kawaii~Chan feel better. We shouldn't just jump to conclusions."