Chapter 12

"Hah...Hah...Hah...Hah..!" Aaron panted, looking around frantically before continuing foreward again and ignoring Garroths calls.

"AARON! AARON WAIT UP!"

No answer.

"Aaron, where are you going!?"

No answer again.

Aaron stopped to catch his breath, as Garroth finally snapped growing irritared.

"Aaron! The storm is getting worse we need to turn back! Please Aaron! We will never be able to find them! Lucinda used a spell! There's no way on Earth we can track them now! I care about them too, but we're no use if we freeze to death! Y/n is with us too, think of her! AARON!"

"Aar..Aaron.."

"I know Y/n. I know. Just bear with me...! I can hear her! She's this way!" Aaron called, bolting off again.

"W-what!? Aaron, stop!"

Aaron and Garroth walk farther into the forest, as your mind practically raced with jumbled words.

You couldn't comprehend anything at this point. It was all just fuzzy and loud now. And you didn't even bother trying.

"Aaron?" Garroth asked once more when Aaron finally took a sudden stop.

"Stop! Someone's here!" "Wha?"

You picked your head up and took a large swallow, putting on your best brave face despite being petrified.

"I know you're there. Come out." Aaron snapped, "Please." You added.

You gasped in surprise at the fimilar figure, ears standing staight up at the wet dog smell.

It was that woman again...!

"A-A-Aaron! Th-this is that girl with the wolves!" Garroth pointed.

Though...became dumbfounded at Aarons lax nature.

"You had something to do with this...didn't you?" He glared. Your ears fell, "Please tell me you didn't..."

"Aaron! Y/n! You need to leave...You need to leave now!"

"I won't! I'm going to bring her back!" "I..I can't leave without my Mom..."

"You can't follow her!"

"Please. Stand aside."

"No! I Won't!"

"Please."

"She's gone! Forget about her!"

"I will NEVER..." "Aaron." You reminded. He needed to stay calm for this. Getting mad wasn't gonna help. You knew that for a fact.

"If you two continue, he-he will kill you both! Don't you understand?!"

"What?! What in Irene's name is going on!" Garroth shouted. "We'll explain later."

"Please! Let me protect you!"

Aaron walks up to the woman now, his eyes pleading and serious. You matched his expression the best you could. Maybe if you both did it she'd be inclined to help..?

"Please...She's my world."

"No. No! He'll hurt you!"

"Please...She's everything to me..." Aaron begged. His eyes were wide now, pleading and broken.

You made him sit you down before your shakey fingers reached up to the womans face, wiping a stray tear.

"I'm scared." You reminded, "But...I want to see my Mom again. And go home. We can't do that if you stand in our way. Don't cry. We'll be okay." You determined.