Chapter 27

"Aarons house! Aarons house! Were on our way to Aarons house!" You grinned, hopping down the street as Aphmau giggled and held your hand.

You had your Ukulele strapped over your back ready to learn a new song with him.

Just then you and Aphmau ran into Zane.

"Hey Aphmau. Y/N." He greeted.

"Zane!" "Hi Zane~!" You and Aphmau smiled.

"Are you heading somewhere?"

"Yeah. Were heading to Aarons house! Were hanging out today. Plus Y/N wants to learn a new song."

"I've learned 2 already! Twinkle Twinkle and Fly Me To The Moon!Aaron said he'll teach me Riptide!" You beamed.

"I see...Sorry. I really should've called before I came over." Zane sighed, turning to leave.

"H-Hey! Where are you going?"

"Back home. I don't want to get in the way of you and Aaron hanging out."

"Nonsense! I insist you come and hang out with us!"

"It'll be fun with all of us there!" You beamed.

"Aphmau...I don't think thats a good idea. Not after the whole dating thing with my Mom."

"Why do you say that?" You questioned.

"Well...It might be a bit awkward is all...I might have gotten to into character..." Zane muttered.

Your werewolf ear perked up whole the other went down.

"What'd you say?" Aphmau questioned.

"What do you mean 'To into charac---" Zane quickly covered your mouth.

"Nothing!"

"Maybe your mom was onto something about you muttering behind that mask~" Aphmau smirked.

"HEY!" Zane growled, letting go of your mouth.

"In any case Zane, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you and Aaron to get to know each other. I know things got out of hand durning the dinner with your Mom but, Now might be the perfect time for you guys to just get to know eachother!" "Are you sure?"

"Positive!" You beamed.

"Trust me! You would Aaron would get along so well!" Aphmau added.

"Fine...I'll tag along." Zane groaned.

"Awesome! Come on, Lets go!" Aphmau smiled.
You guys continued to walk down the

street until you arrive at Aarons.

When you all arrive you knocked on the door.

Aaron opened the door with a small but it faltered slightly when he saw Zane.

"Yo." Zane greeted.

"Hey Aaron! I ran into Zane on the way here. Who is coming to hang out with me but I had told him I was hanging with you today so...Would you mind if he joined us?"

"This time shes not my girlfriend~" Zane smirked.

You made a pinching motion with your fingers making him shut up.

"Tch. I don't mind if he joins us."

"Great!"

"Come on in!" Aaron smiled.

You and Aphmau walked in as you quickly flopped onto the couch.

"Aaron! Can you teach me Riptide now?" You smiled.