Chapter 1

You stood there with stars in your eyes, gawking at the new neighborhood Zianna is showing you.

"Wow! This neighborhood is beautiful!"

"It's more than beautiful, it's amazing!"

"So cool!"

"This is incredible!"

Celestia barked at the new fire hydrant she'd be able to mark.

"Mommy, this is to good to be true! Are you really seeing all these houses are ours for the picking?"

"Ahaha! Well they're not free, silly! There will be a transfer of ownership and a bunch of paperwork stuff to get the houses under the name of whoever owns the house! But, this is a newly built block! After you pick your house is, the remaining on the market will be put up for rent to whoever wants them!"

"I wanna pick a house!" You cheered.

"Aww...But that means you won't be living with em and Aph...Oh well..." Aaron sighed.

"W-Wait! Nevermind! I change my mind!" Aaron chuckled and patted your head.

"Whatever the conditions, were all really grateful for this. We were kind of worried we'd have to move far away from each other..."

"Ehe~! It's our pleasure...Anything for my little Gar~Gar and Zu~Zu!" "Aw! Thanks Mommy!"

"Thanks..." Garroth nudged Zane with a pout making Zane sigh.

"M-Mommy..."

"Aww!" You smiled.

Garroth giggled as Zane gave a glare to you.

You knew it wasn't serious though.

"No problem boys! Now, I'll leave you all to settle in. Ta~Ta!" Zianna smiled. Then she was gone.

"So, I guess we all go around and pick houses?"

"And living buddies! I know some people are living together..."

"Uh-Huh...Of course you, Aaron, and
Y/N..." Aphmau blushed slightly and looked at the ground making you slightly roll your eyes.

"Well what are we waiting for!? Come on Kawaii~Chan! I wanna get best pick!" Katelyn grumbled.

Her and Kawaii~Chan were about to walk off before Aphmau called out to them.

"Hey! Wait!" They turned around to look at you and Aphmau.

"Are you guys going to be okay without my cooking?" "Will probably die thanks to a sugar overload of Kawaii~Chan's obsession with desserts..." "Hey!"

"Heh...But we'll be fine Aphmau..."

"Guys..." "Your making this hard!" You and Aphmau mumbled.

You four hugged eachother as your ears and tail drooped a little.

Aphmau was sniffling when you all broke the hug and you were looking at the ground sadly.

"Hey, come on. You Aphmau~Senpai! We won't forget about you! Either of you. You two were the best roommates ever!"

"Yeah. Besides, we're in the same neighborhood."

"If we get hungry for your cooking, we'll just stop by uninvited..."

"Aww! That's so--Wait!" "No take-backsies! Y/N, make sure Aphmau and Aaron behave!" Katelyn called before running away.

Kawaii~Chan followed.

"Mkay Katelyn!" "Oh, those girls..." Aphmau giggled.

You grabbed her hand to reassure her they'd be fine.