Part Twenty-One | Raven's Issues

Eva and Leila squealed and clapped. Eva hugged her sister and then hugged Draven so tight,everyone thought she wouldn't let go. Raven sighed and left to his room. Eva followed him and entered before he closed the door. Raven rolled his eyes and sat down in his desk chair and stared at a picture of a lady and Jacob.

"Is that your mom?" Eva asked. Raven glared at her and didn't respond. Eva walked over to him and tried to place her hand on his shoulder but he got up quickly and pinned her to the wall.

"Be quiet and leave me alone!" He yelled. A look of fear washed over Eva's calm and collected face and she looked as if to be holding back tears.

"I'm sorry," She squeaked out. Raven's angry presence dropped when he noticed she was scared and he walked to his bed and laid down,staring at the ceiling.

"I-I leave now." Eva said,her voice cracking and tears flowing out of her eyes. Raven shot up and gave her a sad look.

"No,I'm sorry. Don't leave me! I don't want more people to leave me alone," He pleaded. Eva wiped her tears and gave him a questioning look. "I have problems and you all know it,I didn't mean to scare you." He admitted to the girl he loved.

Eva sat down in front of him and moved the hair away from his eyes. "It's perfectly fine,it was rude of me to ask such a question." Eva told him,reassuring him.

Raven pressed his face into her shoulder and started to cry. Eva'Luna rubbed his back and whispered out comforting words. Raven has issues,and everyone knows about them.

He grew up with no mother and a father who drugged him out of his powers. He grew up with no friends and no childhood. He spent hours training and learning his powers and not having any emotion. Leila saved him from being lost in a void of his feelings. But who would help him now? Leila was always busy with her twin and other siblings. Draven has a girlfriend now so he's crossed off the list. And he would feel bad asking Eva'Luna for help.

As if Eva read his mind,she responded to his silent questions. "Don't worry Raven,I'm always right her okay? I'd never push you away," She said,picking his face up and drying away his tears. Raven smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Why are you so nice to me?" He asked her. "Because,I like you. You like me to,we've told each other this before. I would never leave you to be sad," Eva told him,giving him a kiss on the head before laying down with him and soothing him to sleep. 

——————————
A/N: In my other book (Fate) there is a girl name Lila and so I just wanted to clarify that the names are pronounced differently. Leila is pronounced Lay-La and Lila his pronounced Lie-La. Also thanks for reading the book! Hope your enjoying it~!