Part Twenty-Nine | A Voice In Her Head

Eva'Luna bolted down the stairs and stopped when she saw Raven and her mother talking. They stopped talking to see what was wrong but she couldn't seem to get a coherent sentence out of her. She was shaking and looked scared.

"Luna? What's wrong?" Raven asked,taking her hand and kissing it. Eva just shook her head and squinted at him. He was the same boy from her dream,and she knew it.

"I had a dream Raven! It seemed so real,like a memory that I lost. I think you were in it,I couldn't tell. I'm not sure how else to put it," She ranted. Raven but his lip and nodded.

"What made you think I was in it?" He asked her. "Well,there was a little boy. He looked like you! He was telling me not to climb a tree," Raven smiled and shook his head. "And did you climb the tree?"

Eva nodded. Raven couldn't brake his smile as he took her upstairs. He closed the door to his room and sat her down. He started by telling her about how he was erased from her memory.

"S-so...we have met..?" She whispered. Raven nodded and told her the rest of the story,answering questions whenever needed. Eva let out a small sigh and just leaned into Raven. That was a lot to take in.

The Next Morning
Eva'Luna woke up to a voice in her head. She got out of bed and slid on her leather jacket and boots before walking downstairs. Once she was out of the Hangout she followed the voice and where it wanted her to go. She walked for about ten minutes before it started to snow. She then heard Raven and the twins calling for her. She turned around and they ran up to her.

"Luna? What's wrong,and when did it start snowing..?" Leila asked. Eva'Luna shrugged and turned around to start walking again. The three followed her with no questions. Raven eventually started feeling paranoid and pull out his iron rod. Eva'Luna stopped and turned her head to a small icy lake in the middle of everything. The ice queen is dangerous,she wants you out of here. She wants your powers. The voice said. Eva'Luna walked towards the lake,pulling her icicle out of her pocket.

"Luna..?" Raven whispered. "Yes,Raven?"

"What do you want that's over here?" He asked her.

"I think it wants me," She replied quietly.

"It wants you..?"

"Yes." 

She continued walking until her feet were at the edge of the lake. She didn't think anything of it until Leila screamed loudly. Everyone turned to look at her and she was being dragged into a hole by the hand of something icy. Draven ran to his sister and tried to grab her but he couldn't reach as she got pulled in. Then he got dragged down a different hole. Raven held onto Dra's arm but couldn't fight against the arm causing both of them to fall in. Eva'Luna was stunned and stood in her spot. A hand popped out of the ground and she ran from it. She wasn't fast enough when another hand popped out and dragged her in.

I warned you Eva'Luna....The ice queen is dangerous