Part Twenty-Four | Landing In Paradise

Kaitlyn and the kids got onto the plane and took there seats. Kaitlyn next to a stranger,Draven next to Emily,Leila next to Mason, Eva'Luna next to Raven. Everyone talked and joked about selling things until the plane smoothly landed on the ground.

"I can't believe you slept the whole time!" Leila exclaimed as they walked to the bagging area. Raven rolled his eyes and sighed. "I didn't wanna be awake for that death trap," He replied nonchalantly.

"It wasn't a death trap! Your alive aren't you?" Mason commented. Raven scoffed and held into his and Eva's bag. "And why do you insist on holding my sisters bags everywhere?" Mason asked protectively.

"Because such a beautiful girl doesn't need to carry things," Raven replied before turning to Leila and making silly jokes with her. Eva blushed and skipped out the door to feel the warm weather and see the beautiful land.

"Okay kids! Stay in my view and we will walk to the hotel," Kaitlyn told them,making sure they all heard. Everyone nodded and they left the airport. Once they arrived at the hotel they each received there own rooms.

"Pick your roommates!" Leila giggled. "Well that was a dumb question,Eva and Raven and Draven and Emily and that would leave me and Mason." Leila said,deciding for everyone.

"But I want to be with Emily," Eva spoke softly. "Sis,no." Emily joked. Everyone left to their rooms and settled down for the night.

"Raven?" Eva asked. Raven looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow. "Are you alright?"

Raven smiled and held out his arms. Eva ran to his arms and they sat down in the bed cuddling.

"I'm fine," He told her,kissing her head. The two cuddled in silence for a while and just enjoyed being together. The moment was ruined by a knock on the door. Raven got up and opened it to reveal Emily.

"Hey,just checking on you both!" Emily said,Raven invited her in. Emily ran over to her sister and jumped on her giggling. Eva laughed and pushed Emily off of her.

"We are great," Eva told the girl. Emily nodded and smiled. "Just tell me if you need anything,oh and,no sharing beds!" Emily laughed as she left. Raven and Eva rolled there eyes before taking turns getting changed.

"So...are we going to listen to your sister or...?" Raven asked quietly. Eva'Luna laughed and jumped into the bed that Raven was in. "If she gets mad it ain't my fault," Raven joked and cuddled his face into Eva'Lunas chest.

He knew it was babyish to hide his face in her but it made him feel safe and warm. Eva combed her fingers through his hair as he curled up and cuddled her. She was small compared to him but he was laying down so she was an inch above him. The teens soon fell asleep and awoke to knocking. Kaitlyn opened the door and stepped inside shaking the kids.

"Ma! We are up!" Eva whined. Kaitlyn laughed softly and kissed Eva'Luna on the head.