Part Twenty-Eight | She Doesn't Remember

They were now back in the city after leaving Paradise Island. Raven was so happy to be back home and everyone just laughed at his excitement. Once they were at Eva'Luna,Mason,and Emily's childhood home they went to sleep. The twins in the couch,Emily and Mason in their room,and Eva in her room with Raven.

"You really like blue huh?" Raven asked,looking at the room with different shades of blue. Eva'Luna giggled and nodded.

"Yep! I am the so called 'Ice Queen'," She joked. Raven laughed and went to sleep in her bean bag while Eva slept in her bed. Mason opened the door and tapped Raven until he awoke.

"Hey,my mother needs you." He whispered. Raven nodded and went downstairs with Mason. Kaitlyn stood there smiling brightly at the boys.

"What did you need,Kaitlyn?" Raven asked,taking a seat at the table. "My daughter still doesn't realize your her most favorite person?" She asked. Raven sighed and looked at the ground leaving Mason confused.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and lenses against the counter. "You two used to cuddle in the couch after drawing and it was the most adorable thing," She said happily. Raven chuckled and shook his head. "We were seven year olds Kaitlyn,barely understood a thing!" Raven replied. Mason raised an eyebrow.

Kaitlyn smiled at her son before explaining. "Raven used to come over all the time while you and Emily were at school. Jacob had to erase her mind and make sure Raven only focused on training though,I should have known something was up.." She said the last part disgusted.

Emily walked downstairs and smiled. "Yeah,I caught them once! I knew Raven seemed familiar,Eva was waving goodbye to him as I got home. But I only ever saw the back of his head," Raven let out a defeated sigh.

"She'll never remember me,but it's okay! Because she is my friend now," Raven stated,trying to be cheerful. "Oh you poor thing! Don't worry,she always gets around. One way or the other," Kaitlyn said matter o' fact.
Raven couldn't help but agree,because ever since they were kids,Eva'Luna Falls always got what she wanted or needed.

Five years ago

"Luna! Your going to hurt yourself," Raven whined at the girl in front of him. She was trying to climb a tree. "Oh Birdie,don't be such a baby!" The blonde girl cooed,grabbing a branch.

"Please be careful!" Raven said,crossing his arms. Eva'Luna rolled her eyes as she sat in a branch. "See! I'm an independent little lady," She smirked,giving the small boy a wink. Raven made a 'tch' sound and smiled at her.

This was minutes before Eva'Luna never saw Raven again,nor did she remember him.

Present Time
Eva'Luna woke up from her dream and thought over it. Birdie? Why does he look like Raven..? She thought to herself. After her head started hurting she got out of bed and sighed.

"Who is he? Who is Raven?"