Part Nine| Getting More Powers

The three kids went and sat down in their room. There was a bunk bed for Mason and Emily, and a light blue bed for Eva'Luna. Mason slouched down in a black bean bag while Emily fell  backwards onto the bed.

Eva sat down on her bed and smiled. "So, your friends with a human bird?" Mason said, raising an eyebrow.

"He's not a human bird! His name is Raven," Eva argued.

"Sis, how did he turn into a bird?" Emily asked.

Eva thought about that and then shrugged.

"He said he didn't even know he could do that, but I will tell you that you cannot tell a soul. I don't think people would take to kindly to that." Eva said very seriously. The two nodded and reassured their sister that they wouldn't let it slip.

Three days later~

It had been three days since Eva'Luna had gotten her powers. She woke up to someone knocking on the door, her mother was at work so she went downstairs to answer.

She was met by Raven and the twins who she let in. Emily walked downstairs fully dressed and she smiled.

"I didn't think a girl like you would have made friends," She joked, kissing Eva's forehead.

"Emily, this is Draven and Leila. And you already met Raven." Eva said.

"Ah, I see! Would you three like some breakfast?" Emily asked, as she went and turned the T.V. On.

"Yes please! Raven dragged us here before we had a chance to get food." Leila said. Raven rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Mason!"Eva called. Mason walked down the stairs and glared at his sister.

"Yes your majesty?" He asked.

"Come hangout with us." She offered.

Mason nodded and the four all gathered around while Emily made some food.

"So Eva, we all get a new power every month," Raven said. Mason raised his eyebrow and stared at him.

"Can you stop staring at me?" Raven asked. Mason put his head down.

"It's been a month since I turned fourteen" Eva said.

"And when you turn sixteen you earn your most powerful one. So, wanna know how to portal?" Raven told her. Eva'Luna's eyes lit up and she nodded.

"Wait...Portal!?" Mason asked, in shock.

Raven took her hand and made a portal underneath them, and then they fell from the sky. "I love portals!" She said as they landed. Raven chuckled and they spent a few minutes teaching  her how to do it.

"Guys come eat!" Emily shouted from the kitchen. This was going to be a fun week.