Part Eighteen | Wishes & Crushes

Eva'Luna watched as Raven made the potion,eagerly waiting for it to be done. Every so often Raven would look up and quietly laugh at how excited she was. Draven had left the room to hangout with his sister.

"And it's done!" Raven said after an hour of pure focus. He smiled at Eva and held it up to her. "Whoa! So cool," She whispered,picking it up and putting it in her bag. Raven nodded to her and they left to grab the twins and go.

 Raven nodded to her and they left to grab the twins and go

~Eva'Luna's Outfit~

~Leila's Outfit~

~Draven's Outfit~

~Draven's Outfit~

~Ravens Outfit~

The four ventured out into the woods to find the wishing well. Soon enough they found the glow and followed it,seeing the well.

"Hello! We have come back with a gift," Eva told the well. The well started glowing,waiting for the offering. Eva'Luna took a deep breath before stepping closer and pulling the bottle out of her bag.

She threw the potion into the well and it started glowing brighter than before. The colors varied from purples to bright greens and more. Eva and her friends watched in amazement as the well took the offering.

"YOU WILL EACH RECEIVE ONE WISH! BE WISE AND WISH CAREFULLY," the well said in its deep,echoing voice. Eva'Luna nodded and turned to her friends,smiling.

"Make your wish first,love." Raven said kindly. Eva took a moment to think before turning around and making a wish quietly. Then Leila,then Draven,and finally Raven.

The four thanked the well before going home. Leila couldn't help but ask what everyone wished for when they entered. "Aren't we supposed to not tell you?" Raven asked,narrowing his eyes at her. Leila rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Has your wish come true yet??" Leila asked. Raven shrugged and Draven nodded slowly. Leila brightens and started bugging her twin.

"I wished for your happiness to last forever," He said to his sister,who smiled and teared up at his words. She hugged him tightly and he hugged back happily.

"Awww! Dra your such a good brother," Emily cooed from the her seat. Draven blushed and looked away. Eva'Luna thought of something and then motioned for Draven to follow her outside. She pulled out her icicle and he did the same with his stick.

"So," She started as they began to practice fighting. "You got any crushes?" Draven hit her staff out of her hands and stood at his stance while she grabbed it. "Maybe," He shrugged.

Eva nodded and swung at him so they were like this (⚔️) and smiled. "You didn't say no," She whispered,knocking him to ground,staff to his neck. Draven smiled and rolled his eyes.

"You and Raven dating yet?" He asked,taking Eva's hands and getting up. "Not yet," she replied softly as they began practicing again. Draven teleported behind her and grabbed her waist,putting the staff around her neck and laughing.

"Your sisters cute," He told her,dropping his staff and walking away. Eva'Luna held back a squeal as she smiled happily at her friends words.