Part Twelve | Explanation

Once they were all through the twins sat down to rest and Raven looked very dazed. Mason and Emily were obviously worried and Miss Falls just had a sad smile plastered onto her face.

"Raven! You better tell me what's happening to you," Eva said, Raven just gave her a dumb look and rolled his eyes.

"You look drunk, where's your father?" She tried again.

Raven shrugged and tilted over, Eva caught him and held him up, she was getting frustrated and impatient.

"Dearest, calm down." Miss Falls said, her smile fading.

"No way, all my friends look like they just came out of World War 2!" Eva'Luna said, she didn't realize it but she was still crying and her heart was racing, on the verge of another panic attack.

Eva set Raven down on a chair and ran into Emily's arms, Emily was the only thing that would stop her from having a panic attack. She cried into her sisters shoulder, she was confused and scared.

Jacob walked into the room and glared at his son. "Raven get up!" He ordered. Raven fluttered back into reality and stood up. He looked at the distressed Eva'Luna and the twins who were now asleep. "What's going on.." Eva whispered.

"The doctors told on us, gave away all our information. I'm currently the only one unknown since I wasn't born in a hospital." Raven replied to her. "The government gave a stern order to everyone that if a baby was born under a blood moon they were to be killed, we were lucky enough to survive because the doctors took pity on us," He continued.

"Why us...?" She asked, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"We were apparently sick when born. We have more powers than others so they decided killing a sick child was cruel and kept us a secret." Raven sighed. It hurt knowing all that information.

"I however, was going to be killed because I hurt an innocent person in the hospital when I was younger, I shouldn't be alive. They think I'm dead."

Eva'Luna's eyes widened in horror at the news. Raven is supposed to be dead?! What's that supposed to mean?! She thought.

Everyone was quiet for a moment. The twins woke up and looked up at Raven. Raven was now very pale and he looked dead.

"Is he okay..?" Emily asked quietly. Draven shook his head.

"Jacob, take pity on your son and give him his medication!" Leila yelled. Jacob sighed and walked over to Raven.

"He hasn't had any for three days, and you wonder why he's been so limp." Draven murmured.

Jacob pulled a syringe with a weird orange liquid in it, he then proceeded to inject it into Ravens neck. Raven hissed and looked at his dad. "Oops, wrong one..." Jacob said sarcastically. Jacob then disappeared and Raven sat down on the ground.

Kaitlyn/Mother/Miss Falls

Miss Falls immediately fell to the ground next to him and started checking if he was okay. "Raven dear?! Are you alright???" She said, frantically lifting his arms and head up.

"I'm fine Miss Falls...it's just a little bit of fluids..." he whispered. He held his head up and gave off a sad smile.

"No, no...Where does your dad keep your medicine..?!" Leila said, she was freaking out and everyone could tell.

"Back cabinet in the kitchen..."

Leila ran over an found the medication, she injected it into him and hugged him tightly. Leila has known Raven her whole life and they've been there for each other. Raven was there when Draven couldn't be. She wasn't about to let him go because of his father.

"Thanks Lei...your a lifesaver..." He said to her, he gained some life back and tried to stand.