Part Thirty-One | Eva'Luna's Moon Dragon

Eva'Luna looked up and noticed that above them was a hole in the cave. They could see the night sky and then she noticed the red moon. As soon as she laid eyes on the moon her eyes turned blood red and she felt stronger. She looked at her friends and they shrugged.

"Guys,my reflection!" She panicked,looking at the ice to see her new eyes. Leila looked up at the moon and the same thing happened to her. Leila looked up and Dra had already done the same thing. Raven was being paranoid and stayed in the dark,his wings hiding him from the light. His head the shot up and he ran straight into the light and his wings lifted him into the air and out the cave. After a minute he came back down,his eyes were now also red but he looked eager to tell everyone something.  

Everyone gave him a questioning gaze. "The blood moon makes us stronger,Eva'Luna hasn't had enough contact with a blood moon right? The ice queen must know and is trying to take away her power!" Raven said frantically. Eva'Luna looked at him and then the ground. 'Your little boyfriend is right,the ice queen thinks your WEAK' She looked back up at Raven who let out a sigh. "And...that voice in your head might be just as dangerous..." He whispered.

Luna's eyes widened and she looked straight into Raven's eyes. "W-what!? What do you mean," She asked him,worry and fear taking over. Raven walked up to her and calmed her down a bit,hugging her tightly. The twins then went and joined the hug to make her cheery again.

Just then everyone heard a deep roar come from the top of the cave. Raven shushed everyone and then asked Luna to hop in his back. She complied as Raven took Dra and Leila's hand and flew up. Once at the top they all looked around for the creature. Just then a big,winged blue and red creature flew up in front of Eva'Luna and sniffed her. Everyone stood very still as the dragon playfully licked and ran around Eva'Luna. She giggled when it played with her hair.

"Aw,aren't you just an adorable baby dragon," She cooed,now playing with the dragon. It looked like an ice dragon but they knew it had more to it. Everyone calmed down and sat down on top of the hill. The dragon curled up behind Eva'Luna and she noticed a tag on its tail. She pulled it off before sitting next to her friends and reading it.

"Glacier The Dragon belongs to the newest ice queen,Eva'Luna..." She trailed off after reading her first name. She then took another look and realized it had said something else but it was smeared and unintelligible. "Glacier! It's so fitting for such a big baby," Leila giggled out. Everyone decided to not acknowledge the ice queen part since anyone could have the name Eva'Luna....and have ice powers....and happen to have a voice in their head talking about the ice queen...you get the point.

Eva'Luna put her head on the dragon and Raven went to sleep on her lap. The twins also went to sleep on the dragon cuddled up together. It was an eventful night,but they hoped to get back home soon.