Part Twenty-Seven | Once Upon A Raven's Childhood

A little purple haired boy whisked through the trees in his backyard as a young woman chased him and laughed. She tackled the small boy in a hug as they rolled on the ground in a giggle fit. Raven was so happy to see his mother's face. His father walked outside and called the two inside to eat. Raven didn't know it would be his last meal with his mother,but it was. When she took a bite to her food she started choking,and coughing up blood. Jacob went over and patted her back and asked if she was alright and tried to see what was wrong.

Raven's eyes widened and when his mother's face hit the table he started crying. "No! Why is she bleeding?? Is she going to die?!" Raven panicked,his father just rubbed Ravens back and called an ambulance. Raven didn't sleep for a few days,he just trained day and night. He never knew it was his father who had poisoned his mother,he always believed his father was a good man.

"I'm trying as hard as I can,why can't you see?" He said,tired of his fathers nagging. Raven was covered in dirt and blood from training with his father and felt like he would die if they continued any longer.

"Because your weak boy,can't even stand on two feet for less than an hour!" Jacob said annoyed. Raven scoffed bitterly and walked into the woods,not listening as his father told him to come back. That's when he went to Mrs. Falls house to tell her how he was sad. For a seven year old he could get around pretty easily. Mrs. Falls opened the door and brought him inside. Emily and Mason were at school and Eva'Luna was sitting on the couch drawing.

"Hey birdie,come draw with me!" Young Eva said softly. Raven smiled and nodded,he knew he liked her,but he was to young to understand it. Eva told him all about this place with unicorns and colorful tree and the most magnificent creatures you could think of. Raven decided to name it.

"The Mystery Haven,a place where you'll find the most beautiful things!" Raven said,giving a slight wink to Eva. She giggled and hugged him.

"Yes! And one day,we will go there together!" She said happily. They both went to the couch and fell asleep cuddled up.

Present Time

"My love,why did you forget who I was?"