PartFourteen | The New Moon

Eva'Luna woke up from the lack of warmth radiating from her mother. She stood up and looked around to see she was in her room of the hangout. She saw her siblings sprawled out in there own beds. She smiled before walking out and over to Raven's room and knocking.

"Raven! I'm coming in so please have clothes on," She said before opening up the door. Raven was sat on his bed trying to hold back a laugh. He had shorts and a jacket on but no shirt.

"Y-yes..?" He said, holding his urge to bury out laughing. Eva rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Can we talk," She said, not really asking. Raven nodded, afraid he might say the wrong thing.

"Why did you do that?" She asked. Raven thought about what she meant before it hit him on the head.

"Oh uh...I just couldn't stop my reflexes," He admitted, which wasn't a lie since he did that on instinct.

"Alright, just wanted to know."

Raven smiled since she wasn't rejecting the kiss, he would have said something else but they were interrupted by the way the light left the sky. "What was that? It's still day," Eva asked, a worried expression crossing her face.

"Nothing, love. Just the new moon settling in for its once in 1000 year rest." Raven said with a shrug.

"The new moon?" She asked, sitting next to him and looking around his room. She hadn't gone in before because she felt intrusive.

"Uh, yeah. It comes every 100 years. It usually means a hybrid was born," Eva thought about that before standing up and looking at Raven.

"Before I go, I'd like to make you very happy with my next words." She said.

Raven nodded, confused glint in his eyes. Eva stepped closer and kissed him on the head.

"I really like you too," She said before walking away. She went to the library of the Hangout and saw Draven reading a book.

"It's four in the morning ice queen, why are you up," he said, not taking his eyes from the book. Eva gave him a smile before sitting with him.

"I could ask you the same thing, but I'm just trying to find info on the moon." She told him. Draven put his book down and teleported somewhere. He then came back just as quickly with a book that said, The Moons Of Mystery Haven.

He handed Eva the book and gave her a calming look. "I might not talk to much, but I know things. I'm right here if you wanna talk." He said before waving her off.

Eva gave him a hug before going back to her room. Raven was now in the kitchen sipping on tea.

"Hey princess," He said. Leila was sitting on the bar drinking tea as well.

"I'm not your princess," Leila said, disgust in her tone.

"Not you silly, Eva'Luna." He corrected her, Eva sat down next to Leila and waved.

"Oh, hey Luna! Want some tea? Who am I kidding, course you want tea! Raven make her some tea please," Leila rambled, hyper enough to run a marathon.

"Drae gave me this book, it's about all the different moons." She said, showing Leila the big book.

"Ooo! Fun," She exclaimed, smiling brightly.

Raven handed Eva a cup of tea, Eva thanked him and opened the book up to look through the chapters. Eva played with her icicle as she read the book, it was calming. She was excited to learn more about this world. She assumed that the Mystery Haven was where they were right now.