Chapter 44: Wedding Prep (M)

Molly's POV:

I wake up with a huge smile on my face. Today is the day I become Mrs Molly Mendes. I kiss Shawns cheek as I hop out of bed. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I wait for it to heat up and hop in. I quickly wash my hair and do all that other shit. I then get dressed into:

A floral crop top
A pair of high waisted shorts
Black converse

I then blow dry my hair and walk back out. I check my phone and see I have three messages. 1 from Steph, Jade and Lilly. I open them.

Steph: Be ready by 10 and we'll pick you up ;) Mum and Mrs Mendes are coming with

Lilly: Hey! We going to get you ready for tonight

Jade: Today's the day!! Be ready by 10

I look at the time. 9:55am. I go downstairs and wrote a note for Shawn:

Hey babe,

Gone out to get me ready for tonight with the girls. Have a good boys day out. Love you heaps. I'll see you at the alter.

Love your fiancée xx

I hear the girls pull up outside. I grab my bag and go over to the door. 'Bye Shawn,' I yell out. I hear a muffled 'bye,' before I shut the door. I go and hop into Stephs car.

We drive to the mall to start off. The wedding doesn't start till 3 so we still have 5 hours. We decide to just walk around first. We do that for about an hour before deciding to get our hair done.

We spot mum and mrs Mendes walk in with Aaliyah. Aaliyah runs over and gives me a hug. 'Im excited,' she cheers. 'Me too,' I agree laughing. Mum comes over and hugs me. 'My baby girl is finally growing up,' she says with tears in her eyes.

We all walk into the hair salon. Steph and Jade tell the hair stylist something before sitting down. The stylist hands me a blindfold. 'Its a surprise,' she explains. I nod and put the blindfold on.

*30 Minutes Later*

The stylist spins me round so I can't see the mirror. 'Take your blindfold off and follow me,' she says. I get up and follow her. She sits me down in another chair to do my makeup. She starts and before I know it shes finished. I turn and look in the mirror. I open my mouth in shock. I look stunning.